Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Restraining Kids (harness, leash etc.)

Children should be harnessed.

Posted by Shimaya on 2018-01-09 20:13:07

I have a daughter that has been harnessed since she was 8. She had a problem with running around, getting lost and getting out of bed after bed time. She now has a leather harness 24/7 and a diaper, she wears the harness all day over her clothes, it is used to keep her down in her chair when she eats or does her homework, or to attach a tether to when she is out in the garden or anywhere outside. When she goes outside she is never taken off the tether and has a pair of padded mittens locked on at all times so she doesn't grab or touch things that she shouldn't, if we are walking in a mall or something else, her hands are restrained to her harness by her sides.

I have a full Segufix bed restraint set on her bed that i have been using for years now. She is put into her Littlekeepersleeper and restrained into bed completely so she can't even move one bit, she even has a special "Sleep Mask" That i put on her to calm her down at night. The mask covers her entire head up, she can't see anything, hears very little and can't talk, there are small holes for her nose so she can breathe perfectly fine and doesn't have a problem with not getting enough air, the mask is locked on at the neck and secured unto the bed so she can't even move her head around in the slightest, it also has a mouthpiece for her teeth so she doesn't grind them or or rub them together.

If you have any questions or want to talk, email me shimayaoshino@protonmail.com

Posted by alexgordo on 2019-01-11 00:36:49

Can you explain your daughter bed time and morning routine? How do you put her in her restraints? Does she struggles alot? Or does she thinks it is funny to sleep like that?

Posted by Carinne on 2020-01-21 15:36:19

any suggestions for unremovable, tear and bite proof padded mittens? Possibly need such for night time use on my boy with adhs and bipolare disorder in addition to his medical bed harness to avoid scratching, damaging bedwear and pulling on the harness straps.

Posted by right on 2020-03-10 18:28:29

Hi, I completely agree with the original poster. Our two boys (11 and 14) are also kept in diapers and harness most of their time and it is a perfect way to calm them down. We also do use segufix bed restraints at night and during daytime they usually wear a harness over their clothes so we can fix them wherever we want: on a chair, in their room or on the changing table. And another advantage of a daytime-harness is that you can fix the mittens on the kids chest so they can't use their hands and arms.

Posted by Adrian00 on 2020-03-23 08:26:12

When i was a teen about 16 i was punished similarly with padded mittens to bed and a pacifier gag , i was already a bedwetter so diapers is a must and when traveling mittens goes on too.