Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

To lazy to find a job???

Alex You've been bad

Posted by Sporty Girl on 2015-02-19 03:17:07

I did have a job. It was seasonal but what when the Christmas season ended they didn't have an opening for me. I'm looking again now.

Posted by Erasmuth on 2015-03-07 14:05:06

I understand where you're coming from when you s add your the job market is tough, I really do. However, the thing is you are a ahem very big girl now and as an adult you need to do what it takes to make things work. You have a car, that's step one, and from what I understand you're going to college, step two. At this point, you just have to keep pressing on, and applying to every job you find. It doesn't matter if you don't meet the qualifications. If you've run out of plausible job leads then fill out the implausible ones anyway, the worst that can happen is they say no, and at best they give you the job because no one else applied to it thinking the same things you did. As for when you have a job, to keep your ears open as well as your legs :P. That way when you get the work experience needed for a better job, move on up, this is what we in the real world call career building.

Posted by Xen. on 2015-12-24 12:27:16

It's the end of another Christmas shopping season, did you have a job for this Christmas?

Posted by Vaasku on 2021-10-25 14:17:38

In reality, it is often not easy to find what is needed for a better organization of work processes. I realized this for myself a long time ago and I know that it is best to use special applications for such cases.

Posted by Kero Haiko on 2021-10-25 15:11:19

A really good organizer has always been a rarity, and therefore you need to use the services of the best tutors and do not regret wasting time and money on it. This is really very important and will help you to be more organized with free worksheet creator. I felt it myself when I began to use the services of these free worksheet creator and realized that I could get a better job in this way. That's the only way it works.