Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My experience

Posted by meganste on 2009-04-27 13:47:47

When I was living with my parents, I had very strict rules for my clothing in the summer. These rules were enforced until I moved out when I was 21. When I was in the house I had to be naked, no exceptions. When at the homes of relatives or friends, I had to be naked as well. When out in public, I was not allowed any kind of pants, I had to wear skirts. I wore sandals. I could only wear a tank top as well. I was not allowed to wear a bra or panties either. If I went swimming, I could wear bikini bottoms, but I had to be topless. I had to tan naked in our back yard. I was not allowed any hair other than what was on my head too. If I had female friends over, they had to strip down naked as well.

Posted by rachelst on 2009-07-29 22:33:57

It was kind of the same for me. When I lived with my parents, I had to be naked inside at all times. I had to wear skirts when I went out. I was not even allowed to own any pants, shorts, or bras. The first time I ever wore a bra or pants was when I got my own apartment when I was 23. When I visit my parents I still have to strip totally naked. If I am in public with my parents, they expect me to wear skirts and to not wear a bra. My parents are going to be staying with me at my apartment for the next 3 weeks, and have told me that I must still follow their rules. They told me that they are going to throw away any of my clothes that they think are unnecessary. They said that this will certainly include all pants and bras. I am going to have to be totally naked in my own apartment for 3 weeks! I was also told that I will have to give my mother my credit cards so she can buy the clothes that I will wear in public with them. I'm not sure how I'm going to act around them, all I know is that I have to go get them from the airport in a few hours, so I guess I'll have to put on a skirt and take off my bra.

Posted by rachelst on 2009-08-02 21:05:24

My parents have been with me for a few days now, and they have certainly implemented their rules on me. From the moment we got to my apartment, they told me that I needed to strip naked. Then my parents took a garbage bag into my room and went through all of my clothes, and ended up getting rid of most of them! They put all of my bras in the bag as well as any bottoms that were not a skirt! All of my pajamas were thrown out because they said I should always sleep totally naked. Yesterday my parents didn't want to leave the apartment at all, so I was naked all day long. When we went out today, I was only allowed to dress in a thin shirt, and skirt that stopped a few inches above the knee. I only had a thong on under the skirt, and was definately not allowed to put on a bra!

Posted by rachelst on 2009-08-04 20:40:27

My parents went shopping yesterday without me, and when they came back to the apartment, I was wearing clothes. This made them very angry as I had disobeyed their rules. The immediately told me to get the clothes off. I did as I was told and stripped nude. Then they said I needed to be punished. I had no idea what was going to happen. I was made to sit in a chair and told not to move. My mother went into the kitchen and got a pair of scissors and said that she was going to cut my hair! My hair was long and past my shoulders, but as a punishment, my mother did cut A LOT of hair off. Now my hair is shorter than my ears! I was then told that if I disobeyed them again my head would be shaved totally bald!

Posted by w4ever2 on 2009-08-05 22:15:21

What has happened since then?