Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-03 19:36:26

Hello Mini-boy. I am sure by the time you were 17, there was a large bulge in the front of those panties. I love your Auntie taking you shopping for a dress.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-03 19:39:51

I recently saw a young woman, maybe 25 or so with her son in a harness. The boy was maybe 7 years old. The mother was wearing a very short skirt with tan pantyhose and very very high heels. She used her end of the harness to slap his legs. I know that bot is going to grow up under her strict discipline.

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-09 16:01:56

Hi Tawse Lady

I think leather harnesses and reins are used more often than one might think. I also noticed a approx 7 year old boy in a traditional leather harness and reins being held by his mother. The harness looked quite large and was done up to its fullest extent. So he could certainly be on a harness and reins for a few years.

I was so intrigued by this that I discreetly watched them for a while as his mother led him across the car park and put him in a child booster seat in the car. What I also noticed was as she walked him to the car she stopped and smacked the backs of his bare thighs with her hand.

He was also wearing bib shorts over I think nappies by the bulge. So a very traditional upbringing for him I think.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-10 05:25:47

How nice. She had planned or the future. A great idea actually. I have to where I saw her in hopes of running into the young mother I saw with her son.

I am sure the young man you saw will grow up knowing the sting of the hairbrush over his mothers knee and some very early bedtimes

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-10 05:27:20

I agree with your mother. I may have added some sheer pantyhose for in public and maybe some nice stockings at home