Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Locker room fun

Shower fun

Posted by Teiji666 on 2008-07-23 20:42:07

I'm the only one who ever showers at my school. I get body acne easily (I don't have a lot, but it's still annoying). So I like to shower the sweat off right after working out. It's 6th period cross country though, so most people just go straight home and shower there, but it's a ten minute drive for me : /

Posted by sco104 on 2008-08-27 23:36:33

at my school there is a mandatory shower polisy at all times gym and praces we also have to shower naked. the shower room is a big square room 12 shower on each wall it is also a completle open room no seperting wall and theres a piller with shower heads on it we are requierd to shower for five mintes before we can change and the teacher or coch whaches us alot of guys all ways get boners dering showers

Posted by hot 3 on 2008-09-17 03:14:40

yes I am on a swim team as well, maybe it was my hand

Posted by todayyesterday on 2008-10-05 21:16:34

It is the sameway at my school all of us boys are butt naked right in front of each other

calebyoungguy@gmail.com

Posted by Kasploosh on 2009-10-26 09:36:06

I was showering after sports and me and this boy were the only ones left. He walked over to me in the buff and starts kissing me. Then he started rubbing my $%!@. After that I ran out of the showers.