Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

kids in summer

My kid

Posted by bmwX5 on 2003-10-03 21:38:04

My kid, a boy, is seven. To bed he wears either nothing at all or just a tee-shirt if its cold. In and around the house (backyard, front yard, garage, living room, kitchen, as just about every other room in the house) he is allowed to go naked, or in whichever attire he wishes to go in. In the neighborhood, he usually wears undies and shorts in addition to a tee-shirt, all though both next-door neighbors dont mind our kids running around naked between houses... they're all boys. Also, he does not wear any shoes, ever. It's his trademark... he is a very intelligent, beautiful (grayish blue eyes, straight fine long black hair, excellent body), but this contrasts smoothley into his openess to barefeet (has never one shoes, and makes all his friends take theirs off when their around him, even at school) and nakedness. In all, I must insist that you let your child let whatever he wants. Hope this helps.

Posted by RickyB on 2003-10-06 18:05:08

my house

My mom is very strict with my brother and I. The last day of school she goes into our rooms and removes every pair of underwear and socks, and every shirt except one, and every pair of long pants. we are expected to be barefoot and shirtless all summer, unless she takes us someplace that requires a tshirt and shoes - and then, we have to wait to put them on until we get ther in the car. We sleep with nothing on, always have.

She has no problem walking up to us when she is about to do laundry and telling us to remove everything, then we have to saty stripped untilt eh enxt day.

She never treats our sisters like this, they can wear whatever they want.

Posted by gymnatur on 2003-12-17 17:36:25

In my family there is also a strict clothing policy. Clothing limits apply to boys and girls but are really more strict for girls. Girls must be naked as often as possible. They must perform each day at least a one hour athletic session most of the time outdoor and of course alway in the nude. ========== In Reply To ========== My mom is very strict with my brother and I. The last day of school she goes into our rooms and removes every pair of underwear and socks, and every shirt except one, and every pair of long pants. we are expected to be barefoot and shirtless all summer, unless she takes us someplace that requires a tshirt and shoes - and then, we have to wait to put them on until we get ther in the car. We sleep with nothing on, always have.

She has no problem walking up to us when she is about to do laundry and telling us to remove everything, then we have to saty stripped untilt eh enxt day.

She never treats our sisters like this, they can wear whatever they want.

Posted by Art Bhutic on 2006-05-21 07:58:32

Girls must at least have on their underwear. Not having on underwear is very immoral.

Posted by headhunter on 2007-11-29 01:52:44

My kids are 11 and 13 and always sleep and walk around in the nude i have no problem with it i think kids should do what they want