Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Biblical Accuracy

Re: The War

Posted by The Skeptic on 2001-11-05 16:39:24

Your`re right Tiff, there`s no reason to worry about war in heaven. There`s no reason to worry about heaven period. Because it doesn`t exist. Heaven is just wishful thinking by people who are afraid to die.

Posted by Joona I Palaste on 2001-11-09 05:32:24

========== In Reply To ========== Your`re right Tiff, there`s no reason to worry about war in heaven. There`s no reason to worry about heaven period. Because it doesn`t exist. Heaven is just wishful thinking by people who are afraid to die.

And the scheme works greatly, because after people die and find out there's no Heaven, it's not like they're able to come back and tell the truth to others, is it?

Posted by Michael on 2001-11-13 14:33:22

ok what if heaven is real and hell is real where will go. ok if heaven doesnt exist where will go after life now. ok sir you got questions on you poll makes me think.i tell this some of the bible is just man and others is God's.i know read a part in where paul was giving his think not spirit lead.and in the years man may have change the words to a point.but the point is what to believe and not to believe. ok the ten commendments do have a promblem with this.how about. for God so loved the world he gave his only forgotten son whoever believes in him will have everlasting life. and the war in heaven it aint talking about the one streets of gold.there is 3 heavens one we see.you go outside there is one part of heaven,two is where the war is going on.and third is we will live.to those who belive in Jesus Christ his only son.

====== In Reply To ========== Your`re right Tiff, there`s no reason to worry about war in heaven. There`s no reason to worry about heaven period. Because it doesn`t exist. Heaven is just wishful thinking by people who are afraid to die.

Posted by Tiff on 2001-11-14 20:21:28

First off, there is one Heaven. The Bible never talks about 3. Gen. 1:1 In the beginning, God created the HEAVEN and earth. That is singular not plural. Secondly, Jesus is God's only BEGOTTEN son, not forgotten son. That would be found in John 3:16.

========== In Reply To ========== ok what if heaven is real and hell is real where will go. ok if heaven doesnt exist where will go after life now. ok sir you got questions on you poll makes me think.i tell this some of the bible is just man and others is God's.i know read a part in where paul was giving his think not spirit lead.and in the years man may have change the words to a point.but the point is what to believe and not to believe. ok the ten commendments do have a promblem with this.how about. for God so loved the world he gave his only forgotten son whoever believes in him will have everlasting life. and the war in heaven it aint talking about the one streets of gold.there is 3 heavens one we see.you go outside there is one part of heaven,two is where the war is going on.and third is we will live.to those who belive in Jesus Christ his only son.

====== In Reply To ========== Your`re right Tiff, there`s no reason to worry about war in heaven. There`s no reason to worry about heaven period. Because it doesn`t exist. Heaven is just wishful thinking by people who are afraid to die.

Posted by wwjd4u3@yahoo.com on 2002-01-06 06:48:27

These three verses explain that GOD called the sky Heaven, He called the place were he put the start and planets heaven and he is in heaven, heaven anywere from the ground up passed space. There is only one heaven, using all of these verses they say anywhere form the ground passed space is Heaven. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Genesis 2:1-2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. Joshua 2:11 And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.

========== In Reply To ========== First off, there is one Heaven. The Bible never talks about 3. Gen. 1:1 In the beginning, God created the HEAVEN and earth. That is singular not plural. Secondly, Jesus is God's only BEGOTTEN son, not forgotten son. That would be found in John 3:16.