Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sleeping naked in best friends dorm (GUYS ONLY)

sleeping naked in the dorm.

Posted by sruguy on 2009-10-01 07:49:42

why don't you do this, ask your best friend if he and his room mate mind you sleeping naked. If they have a problem either #1 wear boxers or #2 stay at a hotel. If you are a guest, you should be respectful of your hosts.

Posted by mister tom on 2009-10-01 20:15:01

If your friend says he's not sure if it's okay, he probably means "no" or at least "I'd rather you don't sleep naked here" and you should be considerate enough not to put him in an uncomfortable situation. Since he has a roommate, it's even more important. After your visit he still shares his life with the roommate and the way you act could negatively affect that relationship. If you're really best friends, you'll make the sacrifice and not sleep naked. That also solves your problem of getting an erection or having a wet dream. Assuming you will change into clean clothes at some point during your visit, you can do that while he's present and he can decide whether to look or not. You can even make "small talk" while you're changing and that will give him an excuse to look in your direction. The main thing you need to decide is whether getting naked is worth compromising your friendship. If this doesn't work out the way you want it to, invite him to go to a community swimming pool with you. They generally have open showers and change areas where both of you have the opportunity to get naked. Also remember that some people are shy or modest and don't like being naked around other people--friends, family or strangers.

Posted by Jamie Rocks on 2009-10-02 09:53:21

If you are best friends he's probably seen you naked many times.

As for sleeping you'll be under the covers so it shouldn't bother him or his roomie.

And as for stripping be discrete and they won't notice as they will ce changing for bed to. They'll oly see you if they choose to look

JR

Posted by gera1 on 2009-10-03 01:15:23

That's not the way it is with men, guy. Especially college students. They do what they want to, and if you can't takeit, you stay away from them.

Posted by JONGEN on 2009-10-08 23:10:48

exactly right jr cause my best frend sees me naked all the time and other guys see me naked a lot at my pool and in school