Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Diaper punishment please HELP!!!!!

Advice

Posted by tretery on 2010-01-14 06:03:27

no offense but those are all BAD and i mean REALLY BAD ideas, thos e"punishment" ideas are probably things he would like. I am quite familiar with the adult baby diaper lover life styles. (too much research) and honestly i am curious, what seems to be the problem? I mean so he is wearing diapers and baby clothes and has a bottle, did he pay for them himself? i mean if he has a job and is responsable and has these items as extra then what is the problem? Plus think about it, if he is only wearing and not using them, making him use them could cause him to start doing it. If you have questions i would be more than willing to talk (online) with you.

I look at it like this, there are FAR worse things he could be into than being an AB, do i really need to list? Drinking drugs.................. need i add more?

I will be watching this so if you reply to this post i will know, but just know, i am supportive of those who are AB or DL, i see it as there choice, and seeing as he is 18 there are limits on how much you can control him, and if you try to hard to stop this in him, it could push him away from you and out your door.

But again if you wish to talk, i can atleast try to help you understand things a bit, or offer advice to either deal with it, or way to confront him about it in a way that would work, but like i said and no offense, your ideas are the LAST thing you want to do.

signed Tretery

Posted by Confinedtodiapers on 2010-01-14 18:21:10

No big deal he is wearing diapers or likes to. May want to ask him if he would like to stay in diapers.

Posted by Confinedtodiapers on 2010-01-28 22:24:06

Been over a month, what did you decide?

Posted by Gaaalllllyyy on 2010-04-29 21:38:58

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/483059 <-- Choose my punishment please!!