Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Hanging execution

YOU ARE SICK...BUT TO EACH HIS OWN

Posted by white_wizard on 2010-10-03 02:28:41

Just keep in mind that God always pays back measure for measure, buster. You want to hang someone to make them suffer, then I can guarentee God will send you back to suffer the same fate. At least a small percentage of the convicted are really innocent, and He does not ever forgive the shedding of innocent blood. All these corrupt lawyers, prosecutors, and judges are destined to roast in hell. They hung 18 people in Salem for witchcraft! Don't you bastards ever learn?

Posted by Mr. Style on 2010-10-03 04:48:48

I fully understand your concern. But actually I don't support the death penality. "a eye for a and we are all blind". The "hanging execution" is merely a survey just kinda wondering what people thinking.

Oh yea I does upset me that when the smallest % innocent are executed...

Posted by Foxboy65 on 2011-03-29 03:01:28

Suffer huh? Do remember there are PAINLESS methods of hanging to moron. God can stuff it for all I give a damn if he allows someone to kill, rape, and cause others harm, yet will take action for people bring someone to justice. God has no right to judge at that point. An eye for an eye doesn't make the world go blind in all the circumstances, it brings closure for others, those that DON'T want to pay for someone's free ticket to prison for life for murder, or rape or w/e.

And 18 people in Salem for witchcraft oh no, I'm SURE they had DNA and they were rationally in their own minds when they did that. We're better people than back then and we don't make as many mistakes, if the DNA points to you, then you probably did it or someone has WAAAAY too much time on their hands.

Posted by Dazo on 2011-12-30 04:47:57

I fully support Mr style on this poll. He is not sick. It is a Hypothetial poll on what people would do......

"If, they witnessed a public execution they were in favour of." It is NOT saying "We should all be in favour of public execution." like Mr style I also am against the death penatly in real life. However I have made 2 research polls even more graphic than this 1 concerning execution. The point of polls is to find out what people think.

Both my polls are concerning violence and brutality but I will not judge (ie call anyone sick or twisted) based on what they select in my polls or this 1.

My polls are:- Inequality in execution, at http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/544930

And Public Execution (hypothetical), at http://www.misterpoll/com/polls/544947