Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

have you have climbed on top of a car?

Web development?

Posted by Osvaldos on 2020-12-04 06:19:26

WEB development is the procedure for creating a WEB application or website. The main stages of this process are such activities as WEB design, site page layout, web programming on the server and client side, as well as work on configuring the WEB server.

The main stages of development of the WEB site Currently have the right to live several common stages in the development of a WEB site, such as:

designing a WEB application or the site itself, that is, collecting and then analyzing all the requirements, developing technical specifications, and drafting interfaces; developing a site concept based on creativity; development of a design concept for an Internet resource; development of site page layouts; creating and executing FLASH elements and media; layout of templates and pages; work on software, such as creating functional tools, or integration into an existing content management system, the so-called CMS; placement on the site and optimization of its text materials; testing the site and making adjustments, if necessary; launch of the created project on a public platform on the Internet; maintenance of the existing portal or its software part. However, depending on the required task, some of the above stages in the WEB development process may be used, or they may be closely interrelated with each other.

Posted by Grig K Lee on 2020-12-04 11:16:19

Good evening! I recently learned about a leading web development company, before I turned to incomprehensible freelancers and they did nonsense to me for a little less price, but now I turn to professionals and get a decent result! I advise everyone to contact only them, because you will definitely not be disappointed!

Posted by Mukkolo on 2021-02-18 09:02:25

You may integrate into your business, new trends that all companies follow. But before to do, you should consider knowledge. You must learn Deep Learning for uses data that is both structured and unstructured in nature, such as images, videos, time-series data, etc. All this info you can get at SDSclub

Posted by Trials on 2021-02-24 09:37:00

Hello! When it comes to create a quiz, choosing the right software platform is essential. Aidaform is one such software that doesnt require you to invest in bulky IT infrastructure or worry about maintenance.

Posted by Paris07 on 2021-06-01 06:50:45

Nowadays, being a web developer gives you a lot of benefits. If you're skilled enough, you can easily find an interesting and well-paid job. Not a long time ago I quit my old job and was looking for a new one. And one evening, I accidentally came across one site with remote entry level web developer jobs, where I found one offer which interested me a lot. So maybe, that site will be helpful for someone else who is looking for a job.