Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Survey on Abortion

murder

Posted by speaker of truth on 2001-11-09 15:40:32

A fetus is a living human-being and I think everyone really knows that deep down inside no matter how much their evil natures try to reason out and manipulate otherwise.A fetus grows, breathes, feeds, moves voluntarily etc.. If a lady is raped or whatever, that's terrible.However, NOTHING justifies murder.I hear a lot of nonsense about some children may be born into poverty, orphanges, or fatal diseases and such.There are a lot of children who have already been born into poverty, orphanages, or have fatal diseases and such.If the theories of "pro-choice" people are correct, then by the same theories we should go out and kill all of those children who are suffering from these misfortunes.I say again NOTHING justifies murder.ANYONE who says differently lives by a one should please one's self regardless of who it hurts or how severely it hurts them (even murder is ok) rule.

Posted by Ainslie on 2001-11-13 21:32:52

I'm not going to argue with you whether abortion is murder or not. That is something that everyone must decide for themselves. Personally, I do not believe it is. They are quite different things. I say this because I do not see that a fetus is alive. Alive to me means it can live on it's own. A fetus cannot do this. It is completely dependent upon its mother for just basic life support, therefore it is not alive, and just as people sometimes decide to "turn the machines off" and take someone off life supprt, a woman has every right (even, I could argue, a responsibility) to abort an unwanted child. I must, morally and in all other ways, support abortion. What right have I to tell a desperate woman that she must be responsible for a creature that she does not want? That is not my place. Abortion is an acceptable option. And it should always remain an acceptable option - if nothing else simply because a woman will get an abortion anyway, the only difference will be that instead of going to a doctor, she'll go to some guy with a coat-hanger in a back alley and likely die a horrible, painful death in the process. WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT A WOMAN IN THAT POSITION!!!!! ever Regardless of whatever moral qualms anyone might have with abortion, the simple fact remains that we do not have the right to force another human being to have a child. Everyone must have a choice about their own life. Men have a choice. If they get a woman pregnant, all they have to do is walk away, and no one will think any les of them for that. Women should have the same option. They should not have to have a child they don't want.

Posted by speaker of truth on 2001-11-13 21:48:01

If something cannot live on its own then its not alive??Well in that case let's go abort all the people in old age homes, everyone who is crippled, or cannot live on their own for whatever reason.They aren't human.Let's just give them a lethal injection and bury them.You are so ignorant it is sickening!Maybe someday YOU won't be able to live on your own.If that day comes, by your own theories you should be put to death!Just because someone can't speak or defend theirself doesn't mean they aren't a living human-being.Abortion is murder AND YOU KNOW IT.As to a man walking away, that is low down of him, but he is NOT commiting murder as the woman is.Unless he consents to the murder.Then he is just as guilty. ========== In Reply To ========== I'm not going to argue with you whether abortion is murder or not. That is something that everyone must decide for themselves. Personally, I do not believe it is. They are quite different things. I say this because I do not see that a fetus is alive. Alive to me means it can live on it's own. A fetus cannot do this. It is completely dependent upon its mother for just basic life support, therefore it is not alive, and just as people sometimes decide to "turn the machines off" and take someone off life supprt, a woman has every right (even, I could argue, a responsibility) to abort an unwanted child. I must, morally and in all other ways, support abortion. What right have I to tell a desperate woman that she must be responsible for a creature that she does not want? That is not my place. Abortion is an acceptable option. And it should always remain an acceptable option - if nothing else simply because a woman will get an abortion anyway, the only difference will be that instead of going to a doctor, she'll go to some guy with a coat-hanger in a back alley and likely die a horrible, painful death in the process. WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT A WOMAN IN THAT POSITION!!!!! ever Regardless of whatever moral qualms anyone might have with abortion, the simple fact remains that we do not have the right to force another human being to have a child. Everyone must have a choice about their own life. Men have a choice. If they get a woman pregnant, all they have to do is walk away, and no one will think any les of them for that. Women should have the same option. They should not have to have a child they don't want.

Posted by Ainslie on 2001-11-14 05:46:02

I find it somewhat ironic that you, who claim to be a moral, upright man of God are the one who resorts to unprovoked name-calling. Why can two intelligent people with conflicting views not just have an intelligent discussion? Why must you resort to personal attacks?

========== In Reply To ========== If something cannot live on its own then its not alive??Well in that case let's go abort all the people in old age homes, everyone who is crippled, or cannot live on their own for whatever reason.They aren't human.Let's just give them a lethal injection and bury them.You are so ignorant it is sickening!Maybe someday YOU won't be able to live on your own.If that day comes, by your own theories you should be put to death!Just because someone can't speak or defend theirself doesn't mean they aren't a living human-being.Abortion is murder AND YOU KNOW IT.As to a man walking away, that is low down of him, but he is NOT commiting murder as the woman is.Unless he consents to the murder.Then he is just as guilty.

Posted by speaker of truth on 2001-11-14 14:54:47

name calling?

Ainslie, Name calling?The word "ignorant" means lack of knowledge or wisdom.The evil things that you say in these polls are very very foolish.I'm not name calling I'm stating a fact, and a very important fact at that. ========== In Reply To ========== I find it somewhat ironic that you, who claim to be a moral, upright man of God are the one who resorts to unprovoked name-calling. Why can two intelligent people with conflicting views not just have an intelligent discussion? Why must you resort to personal attacks?