Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Punishment For Rape

CUT THEIR $%!@ OFF!!!

Posted by Molly on 2002-03-25 14:28:39

LEAVE THEIR NUTS SO THEY STILL GET HORNY BUT SLOWLY CUT THEIR $%!@ OFF! THEY WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER AND WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO JERK OFF! :-)

Posted by HenryHawk69 on 2002-03-30 22:04:35

========== In Reply To ========== LEAVE THEIR NUTS SO THEY STILL GET HORNY BUT SLOWLY CUT THEIR $%!@ OFF! THEY WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER AND WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO JERK OFF! :-)

I couldn't agree with you more. I think a better solution would be to prevent rape altogether by starting $%!@ torture at a young age with manditory removal of the $%!@ by mid to late teens.

Posted by Molly on 2002-03-31 02:48:12

========== In Reply To ==========

GOOD IDEA! WHAT AGE DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD START TORTURING THEIR $%!@?

I THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE YOUNG, BY MOTHERS AND SISTERS AND BABYSITTERS. MAYBE AT SCHOOL TOO BY TEACHERS AND GIRLS.

Posted by Susan on 2002-07-13 01:54:36

========== In Reply To ========== I agree, they should be shown from a young age that their little $%!@es and testicles can be made to hurt as punishment. Sisters should show them, along with their mothers.

Posted by Meri on 2002-12-11 07:34:45

I tend to agree with Molly, but only if the offenders are going to be kept under control. (i.e., in prison or something, or made to wear an electronic bracelet so they can be monitored.) Otherwise, they should probably lose their balls as well. It does seem like it would be more of a punishment it their sex-drive remained intact but they were un-able to ever relieve the tension by having sex or even $%!@ing...

Meri

========== In Reply To ========== LEAVE THEIR NUTS SO THEY STILL GET HORNY BUT SLOWLY CUT THEIR $%!@ OFF! THEY WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER AND WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO JERK OFF! :-)