Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would you hire a babysitter who smokes?

Smoking babysitters

Posted by JamiePls on 2015-06-06 20:27:54

Ugh, I need to get on your bad side, haha. Where would you do this? You say a very public place...like in the middle of an urban street? A public park? Do you think people would actually have the gall to do anything? If we're being honest, I think most people would just take pictures, fondle, etc. Not sure how many would use the cane, but it's a thought :P

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-06-11 16:58:00

I tied a previous partner to a rugby posts on a rugby field and left her naked for the guys coming to play rugby . I once tied her to a tree on a well used footpath naked and blindfolded with a sign round her neck ( if you find me f-ck me ) and the guy did while I watched from a discreet distance . I had a lady friend who was into BDSM ,I stripped her at a party and canned her but to the enjoyment of all their they had been told what to expect before hand . I stripped a girl naked at a disco after plying her with drink took plenty of pics which we gave to her the following day , she didnt see the funny side of it for about a week but we did remain friends I have done many crazy things over the years and still do. nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by JamiePls on 2015-06-11 21:49:30

Oh my god that's so much stuff o: I cant believe someone actually $%!@ed her... I'll make sure I do this at some point in my life. What do you think is the BEST place to be tied so I don't get arrested but people will still be around and interested?

Posted by naughtylittlemiss on 2015-06-12 23:23:24

Like $%!@ you would do anything like that. Think you're some kind of hard man! If there's an ash tray in the house it's obviously ok to smoke.

Posted by lmecu060190 on 2015-06-24 16:59:42

You sound like you're all talk! You should take my poll and see how you do in a fight against me. You can even include a bet... that is if you're not too scared. http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598733