Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would you hire a babysitter who smokes?

Smoking babysitters

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-06-24 18:45:03

I assure you all , I am not all talk and I have no reason to lie to you and I have been lucky to have experienced so much . I just had some really adventurous girlfriends and friends and experienced some really crazy and risky things . I have always been of the attitude that you only live once so you just got to go for it . I still do some crazy things and still get a rush from doing it . I am proof that you don't need legal highes or drugs to get a rush , you just need the guts to try things others wouldn't dare . nakedrhode@gmail.com . My email says a lot about me and have pics to prove it .

Posted by lmecu060190 on 2015-06-26 04:08:31

All right, tough guy. I believe you! You should take my poll and tell me what would happen in a friendly match between the two of us.  http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598733

Posted by Badmomkira on 2016-04-13 02:00:16

I could never stop smoking myself so it's not fair to ask my kids babysitter to stop too.

Badmomkira@gmail.com

Posted by SingleMomSteph on 2016-11-05 18:05:16

Kira, Im totally with you. My daughter is 13, so its been a couple of years that we had babysitters... but I cant remember any who didnt smoke ;) Now Kissy is a babysitter herself and a smoker too!

Posted by missfuking on 2016-11-12 21:07:43

Glad not everyone discriminates! Too many do now, it isn't illegal!