Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Police Enforcement

Handcuffs

Posted by colinjon on 2002-08-12 23:42:42

I think Britian Should Follow The Way Of America That When You Are Arrested You Should Be Handcuffed Behind Your Back Automatically And You Should Remain In The Handcuffs Until You Step Inside Your Cell.

That Wearing Of Handcuffs Gurantees Safety Of People Arrested When In A Van With Other People Arrested.

What Does EveryOne Else Think

Posted by flash gordon on 2002-09-21 19:29:00

I definitely agree. Handcuffs protect the police, the public, and potentially some of those arrested.

I have never been arrested, so I don't know what it's like to be in anything but play handcuffs. My worst legal trouble so far has been speeding tickets. I hope that continues to be the case.

========== In Reply To ========== I think Britian Should Follow The Way Of America That When You Are Arrested You Should Be Handcuffed Behind Your Back Automatically And You Should Remain In The Handcuffs Until You Step Inside Your Cell.

That Wearing Of Handcuffs Gurantees Safety Of People Arrested When In A Van With Other People Arrested.

What Does EveryOne Else Think

Posted by hill555 on 2003-03-08 19:06:56

Yes, it is far easier to execute the prisoner when his hands are cuffed behind his back. Take a look at how many prisoners have died in the back of police cars by gunshots. A lot more than most people realize.

Posted by J....... on 2004-09-28 21:45:09

Being arrested isn't fun. I don't like handcuffs behind my back, and I can't move with them that way. ========== In Reply To ========== I definitely agree. Handcuffs protect the police, the public, and potentially some of those arrested.

I have never been arrested, so I don't know what it's like to be in anything but play handcuffs. My worst legal trouble so far has been speeding tickets. I hope that continues to be the case.

Posted by Jeremysno on 2005-07-09 04:32:55

handcuffs are very important for officer safety, the person getting handcuffed safety, and the public around them.