Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Circumcision

Re: the cut

Posted by almondine on 2002-11-09 17:05:19

My father and my husband are cut. My son, if I have one, will be cut. A boy should look like his father so he doesn't grow up feeling there is something wrong with his you know what. I never saw an uncut male you know what until I started going to nude beaches in high school. I like the cut males better.
My husband is my personal lollipop.

Posted by coolguy30 on 2004-03-11 00:07:56

========== In Reply To ========== My father and my husband are cut. My son, if I have one, will be cut. A boy should look like his father so he doesn't grow up feeling there is something wrong with his you know what. I never saw an uncut male you know what until I started going to nude beaches in high school. I like the cut males better.

Let me say that I hope you don't have a son then, because unconsenting boys should not have part of their pen_s cut off just because their paren'ts like cut ones better. It should be his choice, not yours. Why do you feel entitled to cut off part of his genitals that he might want later on?

Posted by wasserball on 2004-03-31 05:25:57

I agree, a circumcised $%!@ is easier to clean, and I'm proud of it. I was circumcised at birth. I'm glad my parents made the decision, otherwise I hate to it done later in life.

========== In Reply To ========== My father and my husband are cut. My son, if I have one, will be cut. A boy should look like his father so he doesn't grow up feeling there is something wrong with his you know what. I never saw an uncut male you know what until I started going to nude beaches in high school. I like the cut males better.

Posted by jennaxx on 2006-02-23 08:57:23

Totally agree with you, coolguy!!! What right do parents have to make such an irreversible decision for a newborn baby? Both of my sons are uncut, and they like they should: whole, natural, and healthy! My father, who is Jewish, didn't speak to me for a year after I refused to have the first one done, but that's his loss! As for all the people who think it looks so much better to be cut, there are tribes in Africa where they hold the little (3 year old) boy down and cut his face with a knife and they think that uncut faces look ugly and unnatural! They do it to look like their fathers and brothers! Sound familar? And to the drag queen, I doubt that many straight women love gay guys as much as I do, so I hope you'll forgive me when I say that my first concerns for my sons' health and wellbeing weren't dependent on whether drag queens would find them sexy 20 years from now!