Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would you spank her?

Dazo

Posted by XOnatopp007 on 2014-06-11 04:59:06

Dazo-

I think you have a fresh and understanding perspective. I am wondering what you think about my situation.

I am in charge of the office I work at, I submit to and get punished and spanked by male superiors, and by my boyfriend at home, but when conducting interviews and hiring new girls to work for us, I try to work in some spanking for them and I really enjoy it. I always spank the girls, never the guys. In short, I am very good about taking my maintenance spankings from men, but I love being dominant over my female employees. Is this appropriate/good? I'm genuinely not sure.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-06-11 19:05:38

Dear XOnatopp007

First of all thank you for the compliment.

However I am not sure if I am qualified to answer your question.

I would guess from your writings that you are bisexual or your are a straight woman with some dom lesbian spanking fantasies. That is perfectly fine. You submit to spankings which is good. (ie I am very good about taking my maintenance spankings from men) Being a 'switch' is a good thing. It means that you can fully understand both sides. Top and bottom.

It sounds like every spankos fantasy to work at your office but the reality is that an office is a place of business even if the office itself is an office at a 'sex firm'

"I always spank the girls, never the guys. I love being dominant over my female employees. Is this appropriate/good? I'm genuinely not sure."

In order to answer your question properly I would have to go to your company observe your office to see how things are run, make notes, see how all your employees behave and act and watch how you treat and spank your employees. All people who spank for punishment believe that they are being fair but do I think they are being fair is a different question. There should be a happy working environment.

However you said:-

"I try to work in some spanking for them and I really enjoy it."

Do you punish the girls for sloppy performance? (like the film The Secretary) or do you arrange spankings for all your female employees simply because you enjoy reddening all their bottoms for fun irrespective of their work performance?

Without knowing the working environment first hand am sorry I cannot answer. :(

PS This is the awkward question:-

"when conducting interviews and hiring new girls to work for us, I try to work in some spanking for them"

Are they aware of this at the interview?