Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-03-09 12:41:06

Hi glennman-I am glad to see that your sisters wear their diapers and plastic pants to church and for car rides,etc.Since they are girly girls,the diapers and plastic pants are appropriate for them to make them girlish!Has your older sister worn her diapers and plastic pants around her boyfriends? Your mom should really have both of your sisters lay side by side and put their diapers and plastic pants on them at the same time! Are their diapers pinned on with diaper pins or velcro?Do they use baby powder and baby lotion also?It is only natural to use the powder and lotion with the diapers. Are they both dressing up cute for Easter? To do it proper,they both should wear a pastel pink,poofy,above the knees,short sleeve easter dress with a headwreath,lace anklets and pink mary jane shoes and have their diapers and plastic pants on under their dresses!Now is when Catholic teen girls are getting their Easter Vigil baptism outfits together,buying their cute white,poofy dresses and bonnets,lace socks and white shoes and making their cloth baptism diaper and getting the plastic pants to go over it. I am glad that you dont have to wear the diapers any more,they are not for guys,only girls!

Posted by glennman on 2022-03-13 16:35:13

Mandi2 My sister has worn her diapers when she has been with her boyfriends. I don't know if they know she wears them. She is really careful and tries to hide that she is wearing them. Both of them get powdered and lotioned and pinned with velcro or tape. They dress up a lot but don't try to look cute or little girly. There are trying to get noticed by boys and it usually works. We are not Catholic so they don't get dressed up in poofy dresses for Easter or other things. They mainly wear the diapers so they have protection from accidents.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-03-15 13:00:29

Hi glennman-Some girls wear diapers when they are with there boyfriends to be girly,others wear them as chastity devices so boys dont try anything with them,and other girls wear them to feel pure and innocent like a baby.It is one of the privlages of girl hood,being able to be cute and pretty and little girlish! Does you sister have a plan in case a boy or boys discover she has her diapers and plastic pants on?It can go both ways with boys-a boy can think the girl is a baby and want nothing to do with her or he can get very aroused and take advantage of the girl.How does your younger feel about be diapered by her older sister? Where do they get their plastic pants from? I get mine from Babypants.com in white and pastels and they are nice plastic pants!

Posted by glennman on 2022-03-27 16:15:09

Mandi2, I don't know if my sisters have a plan for if their boyfriends find out they are wearing diapers. Some of them have to know since they have gone real far with them. I think they would be the kind of boys who would be excited and try to take advantage of it but my sisters probably encourage it. Do you wear diapers when you are with you boyfriends and what have your boyfriends done when they find out? My younger sister doesn't seem to mind being diapered by my older sister. I don't know where the plastic pants come from.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-03-28 13:05:33

Hi glennman,I have found that most boys get really aroused and horny when they find out their girl has diapers and plastic pants on!Some girls wear them as chastity devices,so the boys cant have intercourse with them,so the girls either give $%!@ or nothing at all. Then there are the girls who wear them to be cute and little girlish under dresses they like to be taken advantage of by boys with forced $%!@ and intercourse!Then there are girls who wear the diapers and plastic pants for infantile purity for special occasions like Catholic baptisms,First Holy Communion,Confirmation,etc,weddings and the like.Most of my girlfriends who wear the diapers and plastic pants like me,have told me that boys really get aroused and want to take advantage of them,which they let the boys do!What i have seen and what some of my friends have told me is that boys get super aroused seeing girls in white poofy dresses and veils for First Communions and Confirmation and knowing that the girls have cloth diapers and plastic pants on under the dresses.Three of my friends who were confirmed at 16,had to wear them under their white dresses for the day,and all three told me they had to give $%!@ and had intercourse with their boyfriends! Yes i wear my diapers and plastic pants when i am with boy friends and i like to have them find out i am wearing them and take advantage of me!