Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Foot Shyness/ Forced Shoelss

forced to go bare foot at school many times

Posted by mark6962 on 2014-06-07 12:00:06

I was forced to go barefoot at school many times once It happened in the school hall during assembly. We were all sat on the floor cross legged and I was playing with my shoe laces. Our class teacher warned me to sit still but I carried on. So she leaned over and tugged my shoes off then she pulled my socks off. I started crying. She made me go bare foot all day and she smacked my legs when she got me to the classroom

Posted by atheistkid on 2014-06-08 22:42:33

That sounds cruel, how old were you when it happened?

Posted by mark6962 on 2014-06-09 09:20:19

This happened in the late 1960s and was aged between 7-10. it was deeply humiliating and this particular teacher seemed to enjoy it. We also were not allowed to wear outdoor shoes in the school. we had to change into plimsolls when we arrived. If we forgot our plimsolls then we had to go barefoot all day at school. I frequently saw boys and girls being made to remove their shoes and socks as a punishment

Posted by vaniko on 2014-07-03 09:32:08

I was also forced to be barefoot as I was 11 - 14, it was a part of my punishment. I had often to show the soles of my feets to guests, and I got tickling and bastinado as punishment.

Posted by tacodevice35 on 2014-07-24 15:06:40

Vaniko im always barefoot too. sometimes my mom wants that i show her my soles, to guests too. I got them often whipped. Tickled sometimes