Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Diapers for teen girls

My sister

Posted by katyc1999 on 2014-11-23 17:26:16

Hey Want to tell you about something that happened with my younger sister a few weeks ago during half-term at school when we went on a holiday to the English west country where my mum comes from, we live in London.

Before we left home in the morning for the long drive down my mum told my sister and I put on our disposable absorbent underwear, because as I've said before, we both have a tendency to wet our knickers if we can get to the toilet quickly enough. She thought there could be some parts of the journey where we might not be able stop to find a loo fast enough and she didn't want anyone wetting their self in the car. I think my mum might even have put on some leak protection herself too. I didn't really mind as it’s better than having an accident my sister wasn't happy about it even though she’s a worse daytime wetter than me, in fact my mum’s been threatening to put her back in nappies 24/7 after she wet herself at school twice in the previous week.

We left home after breakfast about 8am, we’d been driving on the motorway for about 1½ hours when I started to feel the need to pee, so I asked my mum when we’d be able to stop and she said there was service station coming up in a 20 minutes. I was sat in the front seat of the car and my sister was in the back so couldn’t really see her, after about 10 minutes she starting says “are at the service station yet?, I really need to pee!”. When we finally arrived at to the service station and started to walk to the toilets I noticed she was walking a bit strangely, I thought may be she’d started to pee in the drynites pants I thought she was wearing. We got to the toilets, they were nearly empty and we went in to adjoining cubicles, I barely made it, I did have a couple of small dribbles leak out just before we stopped, if I hadn't have been wearing protection I’d probably have had to change my knickers. But it was enough that I need to change my protection. My mum and I left our cubicles and were washing my hands when started to hear crying coming from my sister cubicle. “are you OK?” my mum asked. “I didn't make it on time” she relied. “OK, do you have a spare drynite with you?” “I wasn't wearing one.” “What you mean?”. “I forgot to put one before we left the house.” I think so was lying and did my mum too, when she unlocked the door to the cubicle you could see she’d completely wet herself, her knickers and her jeggings were soaking wet. I never seen my mum so angry with one of us for wetting herself. I had wait with my sister whilst my mum went back to the car and got her some clean clothes from our luggage. When she was changing she made sure she put a pair of her drynites on.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-10-08 15:29:32

My 15 year old niece was the flowergirl in a relatives wedding last saturday and we put a cloth diaper and cute plastic pants on her when we dressed her to make her feel cute and little girlish.She liked wearing them!

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-10-22 16:59:50

To TanteAnna- No she did not wet in her diaper.They were put on her to make her feel cute and little girlish for her role as flowergirl and she likeed wearing them and feeling like a little girl! The only change that was made on her was after the reception was the diaper and plastic pants was taken off off her and a pair of plastic pants with ruffles across the back was put on her for the wedding dance.It was cute seeing her dancing with guys and knowing she had the ruffled plastic pants on under her poofy dress!

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-10-26 12:23:22

To TanteAnna-The niece did feel cute and little girlish with the diaper and plastic pants on under her dress for the ceremony! The ruffled plastic pants she wore for the wedding dance made her feel even cuter and more little girlish!Other women and girls who saw them on her thought that they were very cute and adorable! She told me that she is going to wear the diaper and plastic pants again under her christmas dress on christmas eve and day and is going to wear the ruffled plastic pants under her easter dress next easter.She is a very 'girly' girl and likes to be cute and little girlish! I have also talked to several girls who attended purity balls with their dads and wore white floor length dresses with a tiara or flowercrown and their parents required them to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants under their dresses to enhance their purity!

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-11-03 12:50:57

To TanteAnna-I dont know if you are familiar with the catholic faith or not,But in many parishes baptisms are done at Easter vigil.It is either a requirement or a tradition for little girls,preteen and teen girls to wear white,poofy,top of the knees dresses with a bonnet,lace anklets or tights and white mary janes style shoes.A cloth diaper and plastic pants and under shirt is worn under the dresses to make the girls feel pure like babies. For First Holy Communion,white dresses and veils are worn with the lace anklets or tights and the shoes.A cloth diaper and plastic pants and under shirt is worn under the dresses to add to the girls purity as well.Diapers and plastic pants really do make preteen and teen girls feel more pure for holidays and special occasions!