Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Clothing Restrictions

Interested in doing this too.

Posted by jiordy200 on 2015-04-29 11:30:04

After reading this I am wanting my boyfriend to control my clothing more. I have so much trouble deciding on stuff to wear when I am around him. I've asked him what he would like to see me wear more of but I think he need some ideas. Any thoughts ?

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-04-29 19:28:48

I have always wanted my partners to dress in less not more . It gives me real pleasure to show her off and even share her with other guys . I am not the jelous type and if you were my girlfriend I would throw away your underwear and dress you in revealing tops and miniskirts or dresses that button down the front and remove most of the buttons .I would strip you every chance I got for all to see . I would take every opporunity to have sex with you in front of an audience. nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by jiordy200 on 2015-05-02 14:41:56

So I asked my boyfriend before we met up today what I should wear , he said I don't know maybe a t-shirt and shorts, but since I don't ever wear shorts I decided just a t-shirt and flip-flops. Well, it just came below my butt, I just wore this, a bra and some flip flops, I have big boobs so it hurts if I don't wear one. jiordy200@mail.com

Posted by mike_T on 2015-05-31 15:34:04

Why don't you create a poll to let people decide for you?

Posted by lionfish on 2015-05-31 16:43:48

JIORDY200 - I applaud you for going out wearing just a t shirt. It sounds like your bf may not be quite ready to control your clothing as you desire. That means teaching him how to do so. Talk to him about creating your own poll. Or perhaps, start giving him three choices of clothing - all revealing - for him to choose from. You might also ask him to dare you to do things while in public. I used to do that with Mrs. Lionfish and it was amazing!

lionfish1910@yahoo.com