Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 12yo, Asia, extensive exam to investigate sexual abuse

Posted by Aquila on 2021-11-17 00:38:09

Boy, 12yo, Asia, Intimate exam for suspected sexual abuse

I am male. It happened in Asia, in 2015 or later, 12 years old. The cops were called to the nurses office. I was brought to a regular hospital.

All children that authorities suspected had been subjected to sexual abuse had the exam.

ARRANGEMENT AND ANRSTHESIA

I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. They placed me upon a simple examination table. They also placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast.

I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL INSTRUMENTS

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar.

They took stomach x-ray pictures.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

EXAMINATIONS THROUGH THE ANUS

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

GENITAL AND UROLOGICAL EXAM

I do not want to tell anout this.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE EXAM

I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENT

It looks like the school nurse examined a lot of kids, perhaps all, to look for signs of possible sexual abuse, and then called the police that brought those kids in which she saw signs, to a hospital for further examinations.

It looks like this exam concentrated especially on two areas. The first one is an extensive neurological testing with electronic devices. The other was an extensive examination of the stomach area, lower digestive system. The third aspect was a thorrough examination of the pelvic area, including ultrasound through the anus.

The exam surely included examination of the genitals and specimen taking from the urethra too. But the respondent did not want to tell more about this part of the exam for some reason. It is possible that they stimulated his genitals to see the reactions.

The respondedent do not want to tell more specifically about the urogenital exam, the process of bringing him in, the process after the exam, and the school.

Possibly the things done could identify persons or instances, or that this part of the exam got an aspect that does not make him well when thinking about it.

In many respects this extensive focus on the $%!@ region is typical by examinations for sexual abuse, especially in boys.

But the extensiveness of the stomach exam indicate that the kids brought in also were used for research and for education of health personal.