Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 14yo Extensive tests and inspections to hunt for signs of sexual abuse

Posted by Aquila on 2022-01-23 00:36:48

Girl, 14yo Extensive tests and inspections to hunt for signs of sexual abuse

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, year 2015 or later, 14 years old. It happened in school and called in over the speakers I went there alone by myself, to a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. It happened a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group, all children that authorities suspected had been subjected to sexual abuse.

PREPARATION

They washed me before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto.

I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs, on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my right side, on my left side

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got IV tube into blood vessels in a leg. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

ARRANGEMRBTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had electrodes on my body. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS

She writes that she did not get anesthesia. But highly probably she got sedative medication through the IV and got put totally to sleep during parts of the exam. All the preparations suggest this.

There is a long history of doing exams like this in special rooms at school, often room that are held secret for the bulk of pupils until one happens to be called in.

All the ways the girl got placed is typical for such exams. They scrutinize the whole kid to see any sign of injury or bodily interaction with other persons, and they take probes and photographs of the kid in all of these positions. Some of these inspections were probably done before washing to find external specimens for analyses.

There were surely also done inspections in her mouth and taken specimens there, but possibly this was done at the school dentist before this exam.

The internal pelvic exam was probably more extensive that she remembers. Possibly they performed cystoscopy when she was asleep from medication. They surely took specimens from her intimate region also.

It also looks that they tested her neurological, digestive and urinary functions with electrodes and catheters in bladder and anus after the exam and related the findings with observations of behavior or interests made by the teachers.