Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 11yo, USAi,ntimate exam at school under anesthesia to hunt for sexual abuse

Posted by Aquila on 2022-06-04 12:04:36

Boy, 11yo, USA, intimate exam, general anesthesia, at school, hunt for sexual abuse

This happened in USA, in 2015 or later, when I was a 11 years old boy. I was told to go to a specific room at our school. I was pulled out of class and wasn't expecting this at all. I went there alone by myself to this room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event.

I was requested to leave class after a school official got my teacher to excuse me. He told me to go to specific room and said I would learn more when I got there.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given a gown and kept underwear on in much of the the time I stayed awake.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my left side I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I was put completely to sleep. I was made to get up on the table and lay on my left side. I had a mask that was put over my nose and secured on. I can barely remember being in the room and then I was asleep.

I remember the tube and water going into me and then I had to release it in the toilet. I then had to get on the table and the mask was put on me.

PROCEDURES REMEMBERED

They inspected the inside of my throat with a scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I then had my underwear on after the exam.

I woke up in the nurse's station on a bed and was groggy for a big part of the day. By the time school ended I was abled enough to walk on the bus and ride it home.

THE SCOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school. It was a regular public middle school.

COMMENTS

The boy got general anesthesia which made him unable to remember the main procedure, but he remembers an oral examination with an optical instrument through his mouth.

But he was prepared for an examination of his anus, rectum and terminal colon and placed ready for such an exam, so such an exam was surely done.

The behavior of the school authorities and these exams are typical when they hunt for signs of sexual abuse or of unwanted sexual behavior, so this was probably what happened.

Such an exam also includes inspection of all body parts, genital exam, specimen sampling from all body openings and naked photography of the kid. Also this was most probably done.

It seemed that a team from the outside visited the school, set up their equipment in a room and examined kids of which the school had worries.