Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 7yo, North America, comprehensive intrusive exam at school

Posted by Aquila on 2022-08-14 10:13:24

Boy, 7yo, intrusive tests and inspections of all boy parts at school

I am male. It happened in North America, before 1970, 7 years old. My parents drove me to the exam. At the lunch basement room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. All children in my school of the age group were examined this way.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia at first. But then I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my head or neck, my upper body and my hip area and my genitals with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose and troat with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I cannot remember IVs or breathing tube. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. None Dont remember. Patents took me home

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of main school.

COMMENTS

This is a comprehensive assessment of all body areas and functions that is performed on children at selected communities or schools all over the world and these ordeals are coordinated internationally, probably by yhe WHO and certain medical research organizations. The purpose is surveiling of the health and habits of the young population and using kids as research objects. These ordeals begun in the 1950es and are still going on even more than ever before.

But also certain special schools perform this procedure to know everything about the kids. It is not told what type of special school the boy attended, but this may also be an explanation too.

In these ordeals the genitals, urinary system and lower digestive system are always in most focus. There are elswwhere some variations in what is examined most thorroughly. In this case it looks like the brain and nervous system was in particular interest.

Posted by leonamargret on 2022-08-25 14:52:41

I am so glad to find this information which will be helpful for many people. This is a very useful website that try to come up with new topics every day. Subscribe to this website just go through the information and also click and subscribe for getting the earliest updates Business Aquisition Loans