Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 8 yo, North Am, intrusive exam inside van with pelvic focus

Posted by Aquila on 2022-09-10 10:59:07

Girl, 8 years 0ld, intrusive exam inside van with pelvic focus

I am female. It happened in North America. 2015 or later, 8 years old. Made to strip off all clothes. My parents drove me to the exam in a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exams. All children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters had the exam.

PREPARATION

I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia and was then totally naked through all the procedures. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

ANESTHESIA

I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got anesthesia through a tube into my anus that had effect on my whole body. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. I was mostly awake during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

EXAMINATION WITH ECTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERBAL INSPECTIONS

They worked on all my holes at the same time.

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

Inserted many things in my poophole and $%!@hole It took along time and hurt .

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. Still had something in my $%!@hole.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended public boarding school. Grade school.

COMMENTS

This is a comprehensive assessment of all body areas and functions that is performed on children at selected communities or schools all over the world and these ordeals are coordinated internationally, probably by yhe WHO and certain medical research organizations.

The purpose is surveiling of the health and habits of the young population and using kids as research objects. These ordeals begun in the 1950es and are still going on even more than ever before.

But also certain boarding schools and special schools perform this protocol to know everything about the kids. It looks like they selected kids with apparent sexual habits as targets for the ordeal. Still there might have been a coordination with this international program.

In these ordeals the genitals, urinary system and lower digestive system are always in most focus. There are elsewhere some variations in what is examined most thorroughly.

Apparently a special anbulating service with a big van performed the examination. Such ambulating pediatric services are very active in parts of USA and other countries and they offer their service to schools. These services seem to have connection to the mentioned international program.

The girl answared mainly by clicking prewritten answars. She may have clicked more options than those really happened because she thinks yhey were plausible. But she did not click options that ar typical for gynecological exams in adult women, which makes the report thrustworthy.

She was conscious during the procedures, so the anesthesia was probably meant mainly for pain management and slight sedation.

But she tells that she was heldun conscious after the procedures for several hours. Possibly they did a prolonged analyzis about the contenti of her urine and blood during these hours.