Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Since I use this method...

Posted by tatlbk on 2016-09-29 15:17:30

My two sons are currently 5 and 9.

They have always been very ticklish (especially my little one), and I have decided to try this method of punishment 9 or 10 months ago.

They both love to be tickled when we play together, but when I test this method for the first times, I notice that becomes a real torture for them, when the punishment lasts too long (above almost 15 minutes). So over the months I have decided to increase the time of punishment from 10 to 25 or 30 minutes to make sure they learn the lesson, and until 40 or 45 minutes depending on the misbehaving.

I usually ask to my other boy to help me during the processing of his brother. With the time, they both are become very efficient in this domain.

My younger boy laughs so much he sometimes wets his underwear while the punishment. That does not prevent me to continue the punishment, but that is why I usually let him in underwear whereas his older brother is completely naked during the processing.

I usually tied them on the back to the head and foot end of their bed, but sometimes I tied them on the front. When they begin to laugh too hard or sometimes scream, I gag them with a cloth and I take the opportunity to blindfold them (unless they are on the front because it is not necessary).

For now, the punishment is very effective. Before I was forced to punish them in their bedroom or at the corner 2 or 3 times a week. Today I punish them with this method 2 or 3 times a month...

I am curious to know the experience of other parents who have tried this method with their children ?

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2016-10-02 16:07:01

I use tickle-torture on my kids and stepkids (ages 6 to 12). They are always completely naked, but I put a towel under them in case of accidents.

For bondage I use duct tape - tape their wrists behind them and put them face up on the bed, then tape their ankles to the foot of the bedframe. I always gag them.

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2016-10-02 16:09:21

tienteaser@gmail.com

Posted by PassionateMom on 2016-10-03 16:55:30

Always nice to see other parents approving the effectiveness of this method :)

I also started tickling them for few minutes at the beginning, but now 45 min became usual. They are always tied up on their back with some medical restraints I brought from my work, and the gag is used at the beginning of the punishment, letting them the feeling they couldn't say anything to avoid this discipline. Then when they start to panic, I blindfold them and you can hear more screams than laughs at this point.

And I believe this is the perfect moment for them to learn their mistakes and be really sorry about it. So I always try to reach this particular point and maintain it until I feel the lesson has been learned. At the end they're often sweaty and exhausted, and so grateful to me.

I could see great improvements and usually I need to punish them only once a month, even if sometimes they need a little more attention.

elize.n111 at yahoo.com

Posted by tatlbk on 2016-10-03 20:22:29

@Tie-n-Teaser Up to 4, my second son sometimes wet his bed but he did not like wearing diapers, so we bought a waterproof cover to put under the sheets. And we have let it since then.

He keeps his underwears mainly to prevent the pee from flying through the bedroom ^^ After the punishment, that is him who changes the sheets if there was an accident.

For bondage, I prefer to tied them up with their hands above their heads because my youngest boy is really (extremely) ticklish on his armpits. And he knows I will tickle here during a long time if necessary. That is why he sometimes wet his underwear while I punish him ^^