Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Tickling my boys

Posted by TickleMonster on 2022-07-19 04:39:33

Hi there. I'm a single mother with 3 boys and I tickle them each for punishment.

There's my 9 year old who's ticklish all over his torso, my 11 year old who has extremely ticklish feet and my eldest boy, who hates being tickled on his thighs.

My boys HATE the tickle punishment. My 9 year old often tries running and hiding from me, my 11 year old tries begging to get out of his tickling and my eldest just surrenders to the punishment but will sometimes still try and get out of it.

Just yesterday, I had to punish my 11 year old for trying to watch a film that was rated too old for him. I told him he couldn't watch it, so he borrowed it from a friend.

When I found out, I had his friend come over and take his film back. I then ordered my 11 year old onto his bed and to remove his socks and shoes. He begged a bit, but was soon tied spread eagle and barefoot.

I started by taking a feather and dragging it up to just under his toes and back down again.

"NO-HO, NO-HO, NOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO" was the reaction I got, so I continued for a bit.

Soon, I picked up a paintbrush with soft bristles and tickled his feet all over.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM PLEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE" laughed my son as his toes wiggled.

Next, I picked up a q tip and methodicly tickled between his toes with it.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI'MSORRY...............HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. PLEASE MOM, STOP, STOP, ST...............AH-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP" screamed my 11 year old.

Finally, I rubbed baby oil all over his soles and used a hairbrush and my free hand to tickle his feet. This bit had him crying with laughter and unable to even beg.

After 35 minutes, I freed my son and he hasn't tried to bring home a movie he isn't old enough for since then.

My 9 year old was given detention earlier this week, so I tickled him too. I had him on the couch holding his arms above his head. I told him to keep them there as if he lowered them, he'd be tied up and tickled for a hour.

I began by lightly tickling his ribs with my fingers.

"EHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. N...NO...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" was the response. When I began squeezing, that turned into a squeal followed by "OH PLEASE, PLEASE, NO-HO-HO. I'LL BE GOOD"

I followed that up by counting his ribs, a game he can't stand. When I decided I needed to start again, the reaction was "NO MOM, YOU'RE ON SEVEN, YOU'RE ON SEHEHEHEHEVEN. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Finally, I tickled under the arms with my fingernails and he was sent into a world of ticklish torture.

"NOT THE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS, I HATE IT, IT'S MY PANIC SPOT. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'LL DO ANYTHING. NO-NO-NO. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MOM STOP IT, IT'S TO TICKLISH"

When I stopped, he hugged me and said he was sorry.

I always have my eldest strip to his undies for his punishments, as it's easier to tickle his thighs. I'm thinking of making him ditch his undies for future punishments.

Posted by TheNeedyOne25 on 2022-07-22 21:59:18

That was an interesting read! You are definitely good at this. Would you mind taking my poll?

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/642513

Posted by TickleMonster on 2022-07-23 17:56:00

I just gave my eldest boy (13yo) his first tickle punishment where he was completly naked.

I'd told him this may start happening before, and he'd been dreading it ever since. Yesterday, I found out he'd been skipping classes and ditching school some days, so he needed a harsh punishment.

Once he'd stripped to his underwear, I told him to remove them and that he'd be stark naked for this punishment. He begged me not to make him be naked and refused to remove his underpants, but when I threatened to tie him up, then cut the undies off and make him be naked until bedtime, he soon complied and with tears in his eyes, removed his undies. He blushed all the way throughout his punishment due to the humiliation of being naked

Once he was tied spread eagle, he began struggling hard, knowing just how bad this session would be. I began lightly tickling his knees to get him laughing.

"NO, NO, PLEASE NO. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HELP, NOT MY KNEHEHEHEHEES. MOM, PLEASE STOP THAT" was the panicked, giggly response from my son. I decided to move onto his bare soles next.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MY FEET, PLEASE STOP TIHIHIHIHIHICKLING MY FEET. IT'S SO TICKLISH, LEMME GO, LEMME GO. HEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screeched my helpless lad as he began bouncing on the bed. "Ooh, my lil boy LOVES his mommy's tickles. Who's a ticklish little boy, huh?" I teased. "MEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE. AHM A TICKLISH LITTLE BOY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW STOP" replied my son.

For the final phase of the punishment, I moved to his thighs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOT THAT, NOT WHILE I'M NUDE. TICKLE MY FEET, TICKLE MY KNEES, ANYTHING BUT THE THIGHS WHILE I'M NAKED" panicked my son. The second I began, he was screaming and shrieking with laughter.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO. NO MOM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MY THIGHS, IT'S TOO MUCH. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I'M SORRY MOM, I'LL NEVER SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIP CLASS OR DITCH SCHOOL EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEVER AGAIN. NO, NOT THAT, NOT THE PINCHING. AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE" screamed my boy. "Promises promises. YOU don't get to decide when your punishment ends...I do" I laughed as I tickled harder and sent him into silent laughter.

When the punishment was over, my son was thankful for his clothes back. He promised to attend extra classes to make up for skipping.

I've decided to make all of his punishments naked from now on, as it's more effective.

Posted by j.mau on 2022-08-28 13:49:46

Sounds like fun! If you wanna chat write me: j.mau.2002@web.de

Posted by TickleMonster on 2022-09-03 14:55:52

My youngest had to be punished the other day, and I think it was the worst tickling of his life.

He'd refused to do his chores, so I decided it was time for a tickling. I told him to march up to his room and take his shirt off and his response was "MOMMY NO, PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET, NOT THE UPPER BODY THIS TIME" but after I told him if he kept this begging up I'd invite his brothers in to help, he walked upstairs and removed his shirt in his room. I tied him so he was sat up but his arms were raised above his head, exposing his armpits. I then began tickling by slowly spider tickling his stomach and flanks.

"NUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLEASE, OH PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" he laughed. "Who's got a ticklish widdle tum?" I teased. He screeched "ME, MEEEEEEEEE" as I continued tickling his tummy and flanks. Soon, I was onto his sides. I decided to tickle up and down fast as he squirmed as much as his bonds would allow him. When I began on his ribs, he freaked out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THAT. AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLEASE, PLEASE MOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOO" he howled as I tickled harder. "Uh oh, the tickle monster is gonna GETCHA" I teased. He responded with "QUIT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASING PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" before going back to uncontrollable laughter. Soon, I'd reached his armpits. He looked at me with wide, begging eyes as my nails grew closer and begged. "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, ANYTHING ELSE MOMMY, I'LL BE A GOOD BOY NOW, I PROMISE. I'M SORRY FOR BEING BAD" as soon as my nails began tickling under his arms, he went crazy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. I'LL BE A GOOD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOY MOMMY. NOT...MY...ARMPITSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....................SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he screamed as he began to regret all his bad behavior that led to this session. "Uh oh, I think it's time for our favorite game" I grin as I watch his face turn white. "NOT ROUND AND ROUND THE GARDEN. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" he begged. He's always hated that, and I played it with him for the remainder of the session.

Once it was over, he was super remorseful and did all of his chores. He told me it was so bad he thought he was in a nightmare, so I guess the tickling worked.