Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Are Mormons Christian?

Joseph Smith

Posted by fableked on 2002-11-16 22:14:21

Joseph Smith Jr. is at best a fraud, and at worst, satanic. I will go into detail on the former, and allow you to study for youself, the latter. The texts needed for this entire study are "Pearl of Great Price" by Joseph Smith. His questions about Christianity and his description about his first vision are described in "Pearl of Great Price" - History - chapter 1. The vision should be read along side with biblical references including Acts 19:13-15; Luke 4:33-35; Ephesians 6:11-12; Colossians 1:13; and Revelation 16:10. Special consideration should also go to Corinthians 11:13-15.

Now I will ask a series of questions that will lead any logical person to the conclusion that Joseph Smith is at best a fraud. If we read Doctrine and Covenants 84:19-22, it tells us that without the Melchizedek priesthoos, "no man can see the face of God and live."

In History chapter 1:68-72, Joseph Smith tells us that he did not receive the Melchizedek priesthood until after May, 1829.

In History chapter 1:3,7 Joseph Smith says that he literally saw God the Father in his First Vistion when he was 15 years old in 1820.

How can you explain the FACT that Joseph CONTRADICTED HIS OWN SCRIPTURES by claming to have seen God the Father before he held the Melchizedek priesthood WITHOUT DYING?

Since I accept Christianity as a true and valid religion, and I have carefully reviewed the damaging and contradictory views of Mormonism, I must conclude that Truth can never include Falisity. Therefore, the umbrella of Christianity cannot include the Mormon religion.

If you have any additional questions as to the validity of the Mormon religion, feel free to E-mail me.

Posted by kisher on 2002-12-04 18:26:02

========== In Reply To ========== Joseph Smith Jr. is at best a fraud, and at worst, satanic. I will go into detail on the former, and allow you to study for youself, the latter. The texts needed for this entire study are "Pearl of Great Price" by Joseph Smith. His questions about Christianity and his description about his first vision are described in "Pearl of Great Price" - History - chapter 1. The vision should be read along side with biblical references including Acts 19:13-15; Luke 4:33-35; Ephesians 6:11-12; Colossians 1:13; and Revelation 16:10. Special consideration should also go to Corinthians 11:13-15.

Now I will ask a series of questions that will lead any logical person to the conclusion that Joseph Smith is at best a fraud. If we read Doctrine and Covenants 84:19-22, it tells us that without the Melchizedek priesthoos, "no man can see the face of God and live."

In History chapter 1:68-72, Joseph Smith tells us that he did not receive the Melchizedek priesthood until after May, 1829.

In History chapter 1:3,7 Joseph Smith says that he literally saw God the Father in his First Vistion when he was 15 years old in 1820.

How can you explain the FACT that Joseph CONTRADICTED HIS OWN SCRIPTURES by claming to have seen God the Father before he held the Melchizedek priesthood WITHOUT DYING?

Since I accept Christianity as a true and valid religion, and I have carefully reviewed the damaging and contradictory views of Mormonism, I must conclude that Truth can never include Falisity. Therefore, the umbrella of Christianity cannot include the Mormon religion.

If you have any additional questions as to the validity of the Mormon religion, feel free to E-mail me.

Posted by runnerboy on 2006-12-18 02:51:42

seriously....you dont have to take everything literally. the bible contradicts itself a bajillion times and its still true

Posted by Muahahahaha on 2014-09-10 18:25:55

I believe bajillion is an understatement.