Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Girl, 13 yo, USA West cost, abducted from beach with other children and teens

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-19 19:51:17

Girl, 13 yo, USA West cost, abducted from beach with other children and teens

I am female- It happened at the west coast of USA when I was 13 years old, on a beach.

A boat came towards me. Then some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from. The beings that came walked normally, but they were -weird-, a kind of all-limbs. They told that they came to help me and that I had to come along, and they made me willing.

I walked towards the vehicle (the boat?) without them coming to me in the first place. They carried me away. They also took with them other persons, kids, kids together with me.

PREPARATION

They stripped me totally naked and washed me. I think they washed us because some kind of fluid was sprayed over us but it felt more like air. like wet air.They let me lay waiting after the preparation at a sort of table. When waiting I was strapped down. I saw kids being prepared together with me. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me.

I think it was just under a massive tarp or tent but I don't know how it was held up. They started tugging at us, as if trying to figure out what clothing was and how it related to us. then they cut off all our clothes with some kind of rod that just separated where it touched the fabric.

After some cursory examination they separated the boys and girls and quickly chopped all of the girlsmhair short if it wasn't already.

PYSCHOLOGICAL, CULTURAL AND NEUROLOGICAL EXAMINATION

They talked with me and questioned me about my life and opinions. They let me see beautiful or funny pictures, videos or stagings and tested my reactions. They staged sexual scenes or handlings and tested my reactions.

They monitored my reactions with devices at different body parts. They tested my reaction with devices at my pelvic area, genitals or rectal zone. They stimulated me with electrodes at various body parts and tested my reactions.

Some of the beings pretended to be my playmate and played together with me. They talked in really broken english, trying to ask why we wear clothes. They asked us how sex works, how aging works, and showed us some footage so we could try to identify the different stages. There was a lot of footage of kids having sex with other kids or adults, seemingly taken from an impossible vantage point.

EXAMINATION OF THE HEAD OR THROUGH THE MOUTH AND NOSE

They looked at and felt on my head, face. mouth, eyes, ears and nose. They put instruments onto my eyes and looked into them. They put instruments into my ears. They put instruments into my nose. They put instruments into my mouth and down into my throut. They put instruments through my mouth and all the way into my stomach.

They put instruments through my mouth and down towards my lungs. They stuck some needles into parts of my head or neck. They examined my head with electrodes. They examined my head with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They examined my head and neck in other ways.

EXAMS OF THE BREAST AND STOMACH

They looked and felt at my breast. They examined my breast with something like x-rays or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They examined my stomach with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment.

They stuck needles into my stomach. They looked and felt at my back. They examined my back with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my back.

They examined my breast, stomach and back with electrodes. They examined my breast, stomach and back in other ways.

I got really aroused and wet when they touched my nipples, and I heard a lot of other people moaning.

EXAMINATIONS OF LIMBS AND JOINTS

They looked at and felt at my limbs and joints. They tested my joints by bending, flexing, spreading and twisting my legs, arms, hands and feet in all thinkable direction.

They used something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment on my joints and limbs. They stuck needles into my joints and limbs. They examined my joints and limbs with electrodes. They examined my limbs and joints in other ways.

They pretty much moved every joint in every direction it can go and tested the limits.

INTIMATE EXAMINATION

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They examined the outside of my genitals and pelvic area with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck something looking like an ultrasound sond into my vagina. They inserted a thin and long instrument in through my urinary opening, like a cystoscope.

They stuck something like an ultrasound sond in through my anus. They inserted a thin and long insrument through my anus, like a colonoscope.

They stuck needles into my genitals. They took something out of my vagina. They examined my intimate zone in other ways.

TEST OF SEXUAL ACTS

They held several boys and forcibly (but gently) inserted them into me and other girls, but we didn't really properly have sex or orgasm. They attempted a few same-sex pairings before realizing how it works.

When this girl peed on the table they seemed to react with alarm and thoroughly touched her urethra. I guess to make sure it wasn't broken?

INFORMATION TEH CONVEYED TO ME

Something I didn't understand about. you will stop resisting.

HOW I GOT BACK

Didn't get my clothes back. They brought me back in the same way as they took me. I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. Things I had on me were missing.

SYMPTOMS WHEN I GOT BACK

I started getting really really horny at random, like almost uncontrollably, and my lady bits would run like a faucet. I can't stop $%!@ing now.

COMMENTS

This might be an alien abduction, but more probably it was abduction by a governmental project with the aim of sampling all kind of intimate data about children and teens.

The boat was there to keep attention away from those abducting. The beings that came were probably some robots that also had the aim of keeping attention away.

The real abductors were most probably humans in disguize and they hindered the kids in looking at them during the abduction process. During the abduction one used mind controle techiques that made the young people think this was for their own good, made them willing subjects and techniques that hindered them to think very much about what happened before they had got home.

The place where they were abducted to, was probably a nearby great hall, possibly underground.

The pretention that they did not know about what clothes were and how sex happens, was also a means to get the kids naked in a smooth way and to mislead them about the origins of the abductor.

All the tests told about in the story are either standard medical examinations done on a daily basis with children in hospitals or health centers.

The mind controle during abduction and sexual testing is not standard, but fully possible with techiques available in health centers or secret services.

The thing taken out of her vagina was probably some monitoring device that she has had inside her for a long time and placed there during an earlier ordeal.

Probably the preparation contained some kind or toileting to make their stomach and bladder empty, but they were possibly kept under anesthesia when that happened, or it was performed sneakily at the same time as some other things happened.

It would be interesting to know how the parents reacted when they came home without their beach clothes in their bags. But perhaps also the parents were manipulated in some ways.