Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Boy, 13yo, Canada, Abducted from summer camp cabin - provvaly by government

Posted by Aquila on 2017-04-17 09:43:19

Boy, 13 yo, Canada, abducted from cabin at summer camp, probably by government

I am male. It happened at summer camp in Canada. I was 13 at the time.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I was lying in bed in my cabin. I had just gone to the bathroom. Some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from.

I didn't see the vehicle but I was taken up in a bright light through the roof of the cabin. They floated me along suspended in the air. I suddenly was inside the vehicle or some foreign place without knowing how it happened.

PREPARATIONS

They also took with them other persons, teenagers, together with me. The first room I was in was like a waiting room and me and my other cabin mates were all lying on beds that looked like hospital beds.

When waiting I was strapped down. When waiting I had some device at my urinary opening to keep me empty. When waiting I had some device at my anus to keep me empty. When waiting I had a mask over my mouth and nose. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me.

I was then taken to an operating room with glass walls in it and put onto a table with bright lights over it. They stripped me totally naked. They washed me. They emptied my bladder with a tube inserted into my urinary opening. They emptied my colon with a device inserted through my anus.

Yes it was an operating room like I described before. I could see my cabin mates in other rooms They took off my boxers that I was sleeping in, washed me and then emptyed my bladder and intestines.

TESTING OF BODY REACTIONS AND FUNCTIONS

They monitored my reactions with devices on my head. They monitored my reactions with devices at different body parts. They tested my reaction with devices at my pelvic area, genitals or rectal zone. They stimulated me with electrodes at various body parts and tested my reactions. I was kept in the same room as before before the tests.

They hooked up wires to me and ran machines over me.

EXAMINATIONS AT THE HEAD OR THROUGH THE MOUTH OR NOSE

They looked at and felt on my head, face. mouth, eyes, ears and nose. They put instruments onto my eyes and looked into them. They put instruments into my ears. They put instruments into my nose.

They put instruments into my mouth and down into my throut. They put instruments through my mouth and all the way into my stomach. They put instruments through my mouth and down towards my lungs. They stuck some needles into parts of my head or neck. They examined my head with electrodes. They examined my head with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They examined my head and neck in other ways.

I didn't feel anything at all and they were doing the same thing to everyone in different rooms.

EXAMINATION AT THE BREAST, BACK AND STOMACK

They looked and felt at my breast. They examined my breast with something like x-rays or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They examined my stomach with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my stomach.

They looked and felt at my back. They examined my back with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my back. They examined my breast, stomach and back with electrodes. They examined my breast, stomach and back in other ways.

I don't really remember much they seemed to be curious about my belly more than anywhere else.

EXAMINATION OF MY LIMBS

They looked at and felt at my limbs and joints. They tested my joints by bending, flexing, spreading and twisting my legs, arms, hands and feet in all thinkable direction. They used something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment on my joints and limbs. They stuck needles into my joints and limbs. They examined my joints and limbs with electrodes. They examined my limbs and joints in other ways.

I don't really remember much about what they did except move my arms and legs around.

EXAMINATIOM OF THE INTIMATE AREA

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They examined the outside of my genitals and pelvic area with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They inserted a thin and long instrument in through my urinary opening, like a cystoscope.

They stuck something like an ultrasound sond in through my anus. They inserted a thin and long instrument through my anus, like a colonoscope.

They stuck needles into my genitals. They examined my intimate zone in other ways. They put some needles into my balls.

POSITIONS AN ARRANGEMENTS

I was lying down on my back the whole time. Sometimes they moved the table to elivate my legs.

COMMUNICATIONS GIVEN

I don't remember anything else except they said I would go to sleep soon and wake up in my bed again.

HOW I GOT BACK

I do not remember how I got back, but I woke up at the place where they took me.

SYMPTOMS AND OBSERVATIONS AFTERWARDS

I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. When I woke up I had my underwear on backwards and they were another boys and I had my appendix removed.My clothes were messed up or put back clumpsily. Some clothes were changed with somebody else's clothes.

I felt totally empty in my stomach as if all the contents in my intestines had been flushed out. We all had small scars where our appendix should have been. Nope not at all.

COMMENTS:

The kids were most probably examined and used in some secret governmental surveillance project directed on children and teens. The whole procedure followed a standard international protocol used for extensive examination of kids, sometimes as a part of secret projects, but in some communities atound the world as a mandatory procedure all kids go through, but is nevertheless never spoken about to the public.

The fact that the kids did not ask very much about what had happened afterwards is an effect of the anesthesia given. The staff at the camp did not react either, because they knew what was going on. It see,s that governments use summe camps very much to subject kids to such secret projects, and Canada seems to be very much involved in these projects.

The body development status, the stomach area and the intimate area are always of most interest in these projects. They probably stole tissue from the abdominal area, including the apendices, for use in research and for treatment of other patients. This tissue was surely sold through the international organ trade market.

The ordeal most probably began by the staff giving the kids some anesthesia through their evening meal, injected some anetshesia gas into the kabin, or knocked the kid out with some kind of electromagentic rays also bright light over the kids had the effect of knocking them out and making them feel like floating.

Then they came in and carried the kids to a secret medical area, possibly underground. The staff surely disquized themselves by wearing masks and uniforms for the task. Some kind of anesthesi make the patient feel like floating and going towards the roof, for example ketamine.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm