Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Man, 22yo, Sussex, England, Paralyzed and inspected naked by beings in the woods

Posted by Aquila on 2017-04-25 00:26:37

Man, 22yo, Sussex, England, Paralyzed and inspected naked by beings in the woods

I am male.It happened in In West Sussex, England at age 22, Out in the woods outside town.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

Some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from.

Two beings appeared on a track out of the trees. They had nothing with them. They were smaller than me, had no kind of clothing and no visible features on their bodies. They had small but wide eyes with no lids and no projecting nose with a small round mouth.

I just got paralyzed as they approached me. They didn't take me anywhere; it all happened there in the woods that evening.

They stripped me totally naked. I wasn't in a room. One moment I was dressed and the next I was naked. I didn't take my clothes off and nor did they; they just came off. There was no preparation, and no one else was involved.

BODILY ISPECTION

I do not remember that they tested me. They didn't do any tests. I wasn't in a room.","They looked at and felt on my head, face. mouth, eyes, ears and nose.

They looked and felt with their fingers. I do not remember they examined my breast, stomach and back otherwise. They just felt me all over.

They seemed fascinated by my nipples, navel and genitals. They looked at and felt at my limbs and joints. They tested how my joints worked; I couldn't react really.

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They felt my genitals, moving them about; I did start to react to this. I started to get aroused. I couldn't help it.

They seemed to find this interesting. I was standing in the same position all the time. Nothing at all, The was no room.

There was no communication between us; they were silent. I was at the same place during the whole ordeal, They came to me and did the things with me.

HOW IT ENDED

The beings just turned away and left me standing there, still naked. When I could move again I looked for my clothes and found some of them, neatly folded, nearby. I put on what I had and after a while to recover I made my way home.

As I said, they just walked away leaving me alone and naked in the woods. When I could think and move again I found some of my clothes and put them on. My underwear and shoes couldn't be found.

I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. Things I had on me were missing. I had no symptoms; I felt fine, just tired. My feet were sore because I couldn't find my shoes and I had quite a way to walk. No, nothing I can think of.

COMMENTS

It seems like some alien beings are constantly monitoring the state of the people on Earth and move around to inspect individuals. These may live in motherships around the planets in the solar system or they may live in another level in a foth dimmention than Earth and jump over to monitor what is going on at Earth. It is umlikelt that these aliens have travelled a long way.

This event seems to be a part of such an inspection round. The beings might have been robots that had advanced recording capabailities in their fingers. A fairly frequent occurance by these events are some missing clothes, most typically underwear and footwear. The being might have taken them aside for further analysis and that the event was interrupted so that the baings had to go away before bringing them back.

Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm