Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys sleeping nude, questions?

boys sleeping nude

Posted by y4b7 on 2003-06-16 20:41:18

Any parent or other adult who would allow children (regardless of gender) to sleep together naked is guilty of child abuse and neglect, and should be jailed, fined, and have their children taken away by the law enfoprcement personnel.

Posted by el diablo on 2004-01-17 05:24:28

========== In Reply To ========== Any parent or other adult who would allow children (regardless of gender) to sleep together naked is guilty of child abuse and neglect, and should be jailed, fined, and have their children taken away by the law enfoprcement personnel.

it is child abuse if the parent forces them to be nude

Posted by Dragonstar on 2004-09-02 02:11:25

I always wonder why it is that "Moralistic" idiots like this feel the need to search for Polls on these topics and make thier stupid comments.

dragonstar@pcinternet.net

========== In Reply To ========== Any parent or other adult who would allow children (regardless of gender) to sleep together naked is guilty of child abuse and neglect, and should be jailed, fined, and have their children taken away by the law enfoprcement personnel.

Posted by teenbone on 2004-10-27 05:48:57

========== In Reply To ========== Any parent or other adult who would allow children (regardless of gender) to sleep together naked is guilty of child abuse and neglect, and should be jailed, fined, and have their children taken away by the law enfoprcem

GET A LIFE!!! Being nude is not bad. I am 16 and am nude alot. So my parents should be in jail. What a nut.

Posted by CJake on 2005-01-23 22:58:30

I agree. If parents force their children to be nude it will have a negative influence on the child's future. If the child askes to be or sleep nude the parents should allow it or at least talk about it if they disagree and state their reasons. If parents prohibit it the children will do it anyway or at any chance when the parents don't know it.