Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Men- do you prefer women in or skirts or trousers?

Ladies in skirts or trousers

Posted by PaulH on 2003-07-22 19:03:45

Guys - do you hate the fact that women wear trousers (pants) all the time too. If so then get voting and let me know your views on this message board.

Posted by free2choose80 on 2003-07-31 04:46:25

Women can wear what they want as far as I am concerned. Obviously skirts and dresses are more attractive but I think of comfort too so I don't mind it being their choice. If it were only so for men too it would be great though. I just think there shouldn't be any double standard in fashion.

========== In Reply To ========== Guys - do you hate the fact that women wear trousers (pants) all the time too. If so then get voting and let me know your views on this message board.

Posted by EmmaB on 2003-12-19 21:36:50

Why should women have the choice of trousers or skirt when guys have only trousers?

IMHO it's natural for women to wear dresses or skirts and nothing remotely sexist about expecting or compelling us to do it.

========== In Reply To ========== Women can wear what they want as far as I am concerned. Obviously skirts and dresses are more attractive but I think of comfort too so I don't mind it being their choice. If it were only so for men too it would be great though. I just think there shouldn't be any double standard in fashion.

Posted by dyspraxicfundamentalist on 2005-08-27 01:25:38

I think trousers on women are absolutely indecent. They reveal too much of the shape of the abdomen. They are also too closely connected with Feminism and the drive to abolish gener differences. Women should wear long skirts only.

Posted by apronedwife on 2005-09-28 08:44:22

well said, women need to return to feminine clothing