Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls with no PE kit

Girls with no PE kit

Posted by Spiderman on 2003-08-15 00:43:24

I went to a comprehensive school in the Midlands during the 1970's. It was in a poor area and few parents could afford a PE kit. Therefore it was mandatory for girls to exercise in underwear. That mean gym knickers only for gymnastics, although we could wear a singlet vest in the winter. For outside we wore vest and gym knickers, and could wear plimsolls as well. We were in barefeet for all indoor activities, including dance, drama, games and movement. I can't say we really minded that much as we were all treated the same. The only time I felt vulnerable was when there was a team of workment painting the outside corridor that linked the changing room to the gym. One of the painters nearly died of an apoplectic fit!

Wendy

Posted by anomatheca on 2003-08-15 18:53:16

Wendy ?

How old were you at the time ? was it a mixed school or all girls ?

Mat

========== In Reply To ========== I went to a comprehensive school in the Midlands during the 1970's. It was in a poor area and few parents could afford a PE kit. Therefore it was mandatory for girls to exercise in underwear. That mean gym knickers only for gymnastics, although we could wear a singlet vest in the winter. For outside we wore vest and gym knickers, and could wear plimsolls as well. We were in barefeet for all indoor activities, including dance, drama, games and movement. I can't say we really minded that much as we were all treated the same. The only time I felt vulnerable was when there was a team of workment painting the outside corridor that linked the changing room to the gym. One of the painters nearly died of an apoplectic fit!

Wendy

Posted by judge and jury on 2005-04-14 19:31:57

Well gee, I think I was about 18 and recall I had this veluptious heaving bosom. During PE the girs used to rub olive oil all over each others $%!@ and often smear it all over and all through our $%!@s. Now $%!@ off and stop whacking off over littel girls you $%!@ing paedophile you. You $%!@ing sad, sad $%!@ you.

Wendy (well, a spokesperson for Wendy)

Posted by judge and jury on 2005-04-14 19:45:57

In other words, never mind how old she was and what kind of school. I can almost hear you jurking off into your klenex as you post the message. Anyway, the b i t c h that posted that is reeeeally fat!! I know!!

Posted by Deez on 2005-05-01 14:23:15

Judge and jury, what the f u c k is your problem? You have an abnormal number of hate-filled messages in this forum. Why don't you get a life and quit talking s h i t to people you don't know?