Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

will all women be lesbians in the future?

Ridiculous Poll

Posted by Magus on 2005-02-11 01:40:54

Some of the lamest questions without all the options. Pigeon holes the pollster into voting at least somewhat towards your aim or simply doesn't vote at all, and reaches the same end result. YOu want a world with nothing but Saphic sex? Cool, take a cold shower and grow up. Is nothing less than all the other "Femal Superiority" polls on this website, just surrounded with lesbian questions.

Posted by Philogynist on 2011-05-23 17:45:26

Yes and its characterization of men is abusive, bigoted, and infantile, typical of feminists.

Posted by the_dee on 2012-07-06 15:48:15

I actually believe that the poll was made by a troubled male mind even though some of the statements weren't that stupid at all.

You call yourself "Philogynist" and characterise the most important human rights movement of our time (feminism) as bigoted, abusive and infantile? You should call yourself "Misogynist"!

I now have my first poll up and running! It's about Female only communities. Please vote and comment in masses!

Posted by Philogynist on 2012-11-29 15:07:20

It is the femisists who are misogynist because they are against femininity, female sexuality, and a woman's right to be a woman, and want women to be men. It is not only bigoted and abusive against men but also against women. So it is pure hypocrisy, like most left-wing movements. Only a kook would condemn people who oppose the abuses, excesses, hatred, and bigotry of feminism.