Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Gunging

what i was wearing!

Posted by gungemonster on 2004-08-03 13:57:01

i was wearing a lovely red dress with a thong under neath and lots of make-up

email me

dean_180@hotmail.com

Posted by Sarah Gretchen Jones on 2008-01-13 00:24:15

I wore my knickers and bra, and then a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms, and then a pair of thick black school tights, and a light blue school blouse, and then my ankle length navy blue pleated skirt, and then my school tie and sweater, and then my school blazer, with my hair all regulation plaited up. It was absolutely amazing being gunged in my school uniform, with all that lovely gunge pouring all over me as I sat there all prim and proper smiling to my friends! Our whole class got gunged that day for charity, including our teacher and her assistant, but because it was my idea it was me who got to go in the gunge tank first, and it was totallly fantastic, and I can't wait to do it again!

Posted by FullImmersionBaptismGirl on 2012-02-07 15:52:04

Wow, that sounds really cool. I've always wanted to be gunged in a gunge tank ever since I was a kid seeing it on TV, you know stuff like Live and Kicking and Noel's House Party, and I've always wanted to know what it felt like. My favourite gungings were either double gungings, usually unexpected, with two people in the tank, or gungings where somebody actually asked to get gunged: there was a great one for someone's birthday! I would love to have done it for charity as well, there was one NHP gunging where the woman contestant got all the questions right but still asked to be gunged anyway because she was sponsored for Children In Need! You go girl!

Maybe I'll get my wish one day: if I do I'll make sure I'm properly dressed and made up with my hair done, just to add to the silliness!

This is fiction, but there's a funny story here:

http://members.tripod.com/jonny_fort/24sevenheaven/story.html

Posted by Lauren19 on 2018-10-25 15:10:49

What I was wearing:- A blue shirt, black smart trousers, slip-on ballerina pumps, black and white stripey socks.