Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Ideal Society -- Controlled By Women

An ideal society of estrogenized mania.

Posted by superfalkner on 2004-10-25 03:46:01

Yea funny. If women were so superior, they would have have had superiority long ago. But guess what? they don't. The fact that women are sometimes taking the place of men in their roles in society is only a sign of societal deterioration, and it happens all the time in large societies. Listen, I am not about male superiority, but I do recognize that men have a place, and women have a place. It's something that is genetic and God given. (Whoever he is.) Sure we can reject what we were made for, both physically and mentally, but it will never lead to progression if we do. Men have an place and a talent in the world to administrate. Women have a place and a talent in the world to nurture, to be the counselor, to be part of a combined team with a man to create a whole out of two differences. I recognize that I am alot less without my wife. And I know she is a lot less without me. Stop trying to create a gap between the two.

Posted by SuBzErO on 2004-12-09 22:22:26

whoever you are you are exactly right and seem to have some common sense unlike a lot of other people who keep going on about superior sex and all that other crap.

Posted by viperco1 on 2008-10-13 03:51:14

Talents are learned not innate. Women can be as skilled as men at administration, ive seen it, and men can suck and enough of your false misgynonist god.

Posted by personwhohatescirc on 2009-07-18 14:52:19

I agree with you that men and women are equally important to society. Women aren't actually superior, but this poll reflects that many people apparently think they are. I've met a lot of men that buy into this as well. This is why I think feminism has gone too far- it's gotten to the point where it hurts men's self esteem. As for the men in this poll, I have a theory...

Surely a lot of the "male" votes were really women... BUT that might not be the case. I do know that there are a lot of men out there that are sick and tired of having so much responsibility. Maybe they want women to take care of THEM for a change. There's more men like that than you think... cause they'd never admit it in front of other men... only in an anonymous poll like this, or in front of women. I've met men like this. Men that want us women to approach THEM and ask THEM on dates, men that want us to give THEM flowers and sing them love songs. It seems a lot of guys are just tired of the constant competition. It seems then that some reverse-chivalry is in order!

Posted by SSJ5Cloufiroth on 2010-04-29 22:11:29

I admire the hypothesis you proposed in being neutral and professionally put forth: However, it is certainly incorrect for me. I am strong, responsible, and mature. I want to approach women and ask them on dates, I want to give them things and be Chivalrous and so forth, but the people and the law have both become so hardcore selfish, hypocritical, and selfish, that any attempt I make has to be reserved with paranoia.

Men's self-esteem is under consistent attack by the female-superiority flaunted in everything from television drama to even action-heavy "guy films", and countless double-standards from law-favoritism to personal appearance and "duty to appeal" are everywhere. The very women who are taught to hate being "weak", or "in need of protection" surround themselves with one-sided bias from law enforcement and the courts. As only one single example, I can say with full confidence that although this poll garners a fair array of supporters to haters, a poll proposing the opposite-assuming it would or could ever exist-would be almost universally put down as "discriminatory".