Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Ideal Society -- Controlled By Women

um, superfalkner?

Posted by plywood on 2004-10-27 06:31:18

Men: Administrative? Women: Nurturing?

lol. Like I haven't seen those roles reversed in male and female. Man, why don't we let women have control for a while? What are we all afraid of? Men have dumped toxic chemicals in pits, created excessive landfills, and massive oil spills in our oceans during their time in power. Not to mention, WAR. What are women going to do besides clean it up?

Isn't that what we always do, anyway?

Posted by Lighting on 2005-02-10 22:02:18

Because women would do the same thing...

Posted by viperco1 on 2008-10-13 03:47:29

People will one day learn that all humans are fundamentaly the same and equally as good and evil.

Posted by personwhohatescirc on 2009-07-18 14:54:48

YOU are a lazy male! Men and women should share power. I have a theory about the strange results in this poll. Surely a lot of the "male" votes were really women... BUT that might not be the case. I do know that there are a lot of men out there that are sick and tired of having so much responsibility. Maybe they want women to take care of THEM for a change. There's more men like that than you think... cause they'd never admit it in front of other men... only in an anonymous poll like this, or in front of women. I've met men like this. Men that want us women to approach THEM and ask THEM on dates, men that want us to give THEM flowers and sing them love songs. It seems a lot of guys are just tired of the constant competition. It seems then that some reverse-chivalry is in order!