Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Islam daughter

Not Islamic, but curious.

Posted by GoodDogSD on 2004-06-11 17:12:22

Yes. Please tell me what age you must veil your daughter's face. I would also like to know at what age you may whip her, as well as what age you can mutilate her genitals.

Your question only confirms the stereotype that many people have of Islam: that it is a barbaric and oppressive religion. Granted, Christianity isn't much better, but at least they aren't ashamed of their innocent daughters.

Posted by SpOrTCuTAaY85 on 2005-02-22 23:19:14

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT ISLAM IS ASHMAED OF THEIR INOOCENT DAUGHTERS???...BECAUSE WERE NOT, ACTUALLLY VERY PROUD. THE VEIL IS WORN TO COVER BEAUTY, THE HUSBAND SHOULD SEE THAT, EVEN THO I PERSONALLY THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT TILL YOU ARE AT AN OLDER AGE. BUT AGAIN, THE HUSBAND CAN SEE HIS WIFES BEAUTY.

Posted by AMW on 2020-05-21 14:30:11

Mostly it is because your men are hypocrites. When I lived in Kuwait I sat and watched an "Islamic" channel where a sheikh answer questions from "concerned Muslims". The vast majority of the questions were about three topics - womens clothes, polygyny and divorce. These men spend hours talking about how much clothing a woman should wear in public, in front of closely related males, and in front of their husbands, but curiously no one asked about what they should wear in bed. They also love to get details on how to obtain a second, third or fourth wife, even though their rulers keep ten, twenty or even thirty women at a time. Finally they also wanted to know the criteria for divorce - funnily enough it is the man who issues the divorce (often on his whim). Women cannot divorce without meeting stringent conditions and petitioning a sharia court.

This poll shows the hypocrisy of these men. They talk of modesty but in reality they are thinking about the clothing of infant daughters of other people. The whole point of modesty is defeated by these pedophilic men.

The most shocking hypocrisy I saw in Kuwait was at the house of a work colleague. I sat in the zenana (womens room) and saw his daughters come in wearing burqas inside the house. When they saw that it was only a woman guest, they removed their burqas. One was about 12 and completely nude. The other was 15 and wearing a thong because she was on her period. Both of them had sore buttocks - their mother told me after a while that both she and her husband regularly discipline the girls including spanking. This was after I asked why they were nude.

So yes, SpOrTCuTAaY85, their father regularly admired their beauty and embraced them by touching their buttocks.