Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

are there alot of fights at your school?

My most memorable fight

Posted by SNL337 on 2008-11-17 07:43:24

The best fight I was in was in 5th grade. Even after 5 years its the most memorable fight I've been in. Well it goes like this: It was after school the last day of 5th grade and their was a big party. I had heard that Leon, a kid who had bullied me throughout the year, was going to be there. So for most of the party I was trying to find Leon so I could challenge him to a fight. Eventually I found him in the gym, chatting with his friends and promptly challenged him. Leon started being a jackass and started insulting me yet whenever I tried to challenge him he alway backed down. Finally I told him to quit being such a $%!@ and he got mad. He started trying to punch me. I could tell he wasn't trying to aim all that well because he didn't land any of the punches. So I just slugged him square in the face and he didn't even try to block it. He was pretty $%!@ed after that so he tried to kick me but I kicked him right in the balls. He was screaming in pain after that! He ran away and I thought that he had backed down so I began walking out the door. But then I noticed that Leon was standing right behind me with a tennis racket. It turns out that he had gone to the storage closet in search of some weapons. I was pretty $%!@ed after that , because we never agreed on using weapons, so I kicked him in the chest, grabbed the racket and started to beat the $%!@ out of him with it. Good times. Good time.

Posted by big_guy on 2009-05-24 22:09:14

Mine was in 11th grade, I had lost all 100 fights i had ever been in I was 110 lbs at the time and had lost 30 fights to 5th thru 7th grader at the catholic school ( I picked the fights because they were dressed up in suits and ties, I always wear a suit and tie. Well this one 9th grade kid started picking on me but would not agree to my call outs. He always wore a suit and tie and always hung with at leats 3 other smaller kids, he always picked on kids with the other kids help. Well he did that to me 4 times, The last time he agreed to fight me one on one but with his friends around, well I let him win easily, finnally we ran into each other alone at the school prom. He then said if i wanted to go lets go. we went into a remote area and went at it, he was in control for the 1st 3 minutes but i got a good hold of him and then got some shots in the ribs, he let go of his grip, i got 3 more dhots in his gut then jaw,then I got on top of him and hit him 30 times in the jaw and knocked him out cold, i then Pulled my pants down and jacked off on the inside lining of his suit and then Stripped him naked and jacked off all over his body.He did not wake up till 30 minutes later, And i then beat him up again. 2 days later he shot me in the chest 6 times with a 25 caliber Raven and did me the same way I did him he then was getting up and a Cop saw him and he pointed the gun and they shot him dead