Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dominant Little sister

my stronger little sister

Posted by mixed wrestler on 2007-12-23 19:15:08

Im 16 (165lbs) and my sister is 15(110lbs). i am stronger than her but she is way tougher than i am. when we fight i can get her down pretty easily but i cant hurt her or anything. no matter what i do, wether its scissoring her or punching her she doesnt seem to get hurt cry or give up. she just waits till i end up getting tierd of trying to hurt her and letting her go. at that point im too tierd to fight her and she puts me in a scissor. when she gets her legs around my waist its soo painfull i usually start crying. but she doesnt let go when i start crying, she usually continues to hurt me till she feels ive had enough. even when she knocks me out, she waits till i wake up and then continues. we usually fight when my parents arent home but one time our mom walked in on us while i was crying in pain and i started begging my mom to make her stop. my mom asked her nicley to please stop but my sister told my mom that i deserved it for trying to hurt her. my mom then looked at me and told me that i should have known better to start fights u know ur goin to lose. basically my sister can make me cry and theres nothing i can really do about it.

Posted by That old dingbat on 2008-01-04 23:44:04

Well your lucky, cause my little sister is way stronger AND taller than me! Im 15 and my little sister is 13, but she is already taller than me! She started when she was about 11 and started growing really fast. Now Im 5"3 (113 lbs) and shes 5"5 (146 lbs). My sister found out she was a lot stronger than me when we wrestled and she beat me really easily. She found out she could lift me up really easily and likes to run around the house carrying me. For Christmas my mom got her some nice boots with 4.5 inch heels, so she is 5"9 when she wears it!! My mom took pictures of us standing in front of our christmas tree while my sister wore her new boots because she wanted to see how she looked in them. Well, she looked extremely tall and looked like the older sister seeing that I only came up to her mouth. We were hugging each other in some pictures which looked awkward since my arms were wrapped her waist and her arms were wrapped around my shoulders. She laughed when she saw our height difference and my mom did too. We also took a really embarassing picture where my sister is carrying me while Im in a lying-down position on her arms. I looked like a 5 year old kid when my sister was holding me. So yeah, now I try to avoid fights with my sister cause she hits me really hard and can throw me around like a doll, but for the most part we get along okay.

Posted by mixed wrestler on 2008-01-08 04:59:59

yea ive given up fighting with my sister because i cant do anyhting to her. so she just mkaes me cry with ease, and she laughs everytime. one time my sister brought her friend over to watch me cry, and after i did her friend decided she also wanted to make me cry. so my sister held me down and allowed her friend to get her legs raped aroung my rib cage and she began to squeez. i was in pain for a very long time till i started crying. her friend then slamed her foot on my face squeezing it hard to the ground and siad she was stronger than me even though she probably isnt. my sisters friend comes over once a week now to do thid!

Posted by RayCasey on 2020-02-23 20:00:49

This was such an interesting blog post as it really made me want to read the whole thing to know how it ends. You can set up a page on Instagram with https://likezoid.com/ of rother people to read your stories.

Posted by berryman on 2020-03-05 10:49:18

Nice post and thanks for sharing this to us. Genbrain is a product created using natural ingredients that help regulate neuroplasticity. Check genbrain reviews to know more about the product.