Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Jews (For Christians)

wow..

Posted by FartHack on 2006-07-25 02:46:22

You jews are somethig else, ya know that? Every poll on here that was made by a jew, has been asking christians questions about what they think about jews. It's quite funny. I have a question for you Mr. Jew.....what will happen to all the christians that never accept the jewish faith?

Posted by docp12 on 2006-07-25 03:48:38

Um I am the creator of this poll and I wanted to see what other Christians thought. I am Christian. I have no problem with Jews. I wanted to see what other people thought since a lot of people say that. About 30% of my friends are Jewish.

Posted by Gary S on 2006-07-27 01:59:02

They are the chosen people

I am A Catholic--The Jews are God's chosen people and God does not go back on His promises--I would think any Christian has plenty to do to truly follw the life of Jesus--in our own life--rather than seemingly condemning a whole groupof non Christians

Posted by nicethonger on 2006-07-30 03:28:30

Chosen ?? Well, then God chose his people to hate them !!!! God doesn't like poor people ! Lood what is happening in Africa ! Tsunami in Indonesia !! Why not in Sweden ??? Why Katrina was in Lousiana and not in Massachussets ??

See ??? God hates poor people, God hates Jews, this is why He put them among arabs, who wants to destroy Israel !

American people is God's choice ! We're His people ! This is why we're the richest country of the world !

Posted by God's Bass Player on 2006-08-16 21:14:12

Nicethonger...

Read the Bible... GOD HATES NOBODY! . God Bless, . God's Bass Player . My Xanga Link