Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanked for twerking part 2

Why big bottomed girls need to be spanked harder.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-05-13 17:17:39

Dear analee

Obviously the belt seems to work for you..../....on you..../....for your stepfather (sorry not sure of the correct wording for that one hehe)

You said:-

"I think one reason he used the belt is because he could punish me for longer. It seems like a cane punishment is over in a few minutes of ten swats or so. he liked me bent over and getting lots of swats. But every swat hurt."

It is for the same reasoning that I like the hairbrush/bathbrush.

You are a wonderful person analee and I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

Posted by Deats on 2014-05-29 11:23:24

Spanking is a lesson learned when young. You are just a bully when spanking an older child. Knowing how to use pressure points is the quickest way to make a point I think

Posted by Dazo on 2014-05-30 03:52:54

Pressure points? I really do not know how to respond to that? Some pressure points can be LETHAL! Others none lethal but crippling. Others neither lethal or crippling they just cause immense pain.

Pressure points should be used on bullies until they are screaming in agony and begging for mercy and no longer capable of standing on their own 2 feet.

Bullies are those people who beat up kids to make themselves feel 'Big an 'ard' regardless of how old they are a bully is a bully! And bullies only understand real fear and real physical threats!

I have a FANATICAL anti bullying stance because I know full well what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

My defense against people who fight dirty by use of pressure points is the entangle ring finger lock. It breaks the ring finger snapping it backwards so they can no longer use any strength or force in their hand at all but does not stop the index finger and thumb from moving so they can still use the hand.

This discussion is inappropriate for this message board.

Posted by dallasvoyer on 2014-05-30 16:19:25

Also what needs to be taken into account is how tender or tough the rear is. A woman can have a small frame and a well toned and tight rear because she is athletic.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-06-02 03:48:14

Dear dallasvoyer

Yes you are right there are lots of factors that determine how hard a spanking a girls bottom can take. Assume lean mass to fat ratio is the same. :)

On a related note spanking a girls bottom can be a big turn on but how much of a turn on also depends on a lot of factors.

Regardless of what she looks like a woman becomes sexy the instant she pulls her pants down and bends over for a spanking.

I mentioned in one of my polls spanking 'the perfect female bottom'. Your comment/description peaked my interest as to what a voyeur like yourself would think the 'perfect' spankable female bottom would look like, small/large size, shape, tone, etc eg:-

" A woman can have a small frame and a well toned and tight rear because she is athletic."

Maybe that question itself is worthy of another poll?