Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanked for twerking part 2

Why big bottomed girls need to be spanked harder.

Posted by analee on 2014-06-06 21:29:46

All this talk of tender or tight rears.... I honestly never thought that how hard a spanking i got depended on the size of my bottom. i dont think i ever got a lighter spanking because i am petite. and really, i shouldnt. the only thing that matters is the amount of punishment that i should get. if what i did deserves a certain number of swats, then i shouldnt get less just because i'm petite. honestly, i dont think any guy has ever gone easy on me, if anything my size makes it easier to swat me.

Posted by dallasvoyer on 2014-06-07 17:26:45

I'm not suggesting a female should get a light spanking because she is petite or have a soft behind. That being said thessame exact force can't be used on my everyone with different size, shape, and tone bottoms.

Posted by analee on 2014-06-14 02:36:15

I understand. :-).

Posted by lynn1247 on 2014-07-03 08:56:17

I have sereral comments to make regarding some of the lastest posts. I never thought of the size of a bottom as having anything to do with how hard to spank, though on hearing this energy being more spread out by a larger bottom theory, it does sound like there could be some merit to it. There are lot of factors to how much any give implement hurts on a given bottom though. Big bottoms have more fat padding which should protect from a deeper bruising implement better, but would offer less help for a surface stinging implement. The main reason I always thought for spanking older kids harder and more swats was the matter of increasing pain tolerance in general as kids get closer to adulthood. Pain tolerance varies a lot, but as a class adults have a lot more of it. I think that this tolerance might work better for more quick sharp pain that doesn't last like a quick spanking than for longer drawn out pain. I agree with analee in that I prefer longer spankings to those that hurt more and don't take very long (I see a good spanking as too good a job to rush). I prefer a belt over some implements, but I suspect that a martinett is even better for this purpose (safer and probably more painful at the same time)

Posted by Dazo on 2014-07-03 20:20:16

lynn1247 has also mentioned 1 more factor that I accidentally overlooked but should have mentioned.

We all agree how how much pain an individual can take depends on many factor but I forgot to include age. lynn1247 said:-

"spanking older kids harder and more swats was the matter of increasing pain tolerance in general as kids get closer to adulthood. Pain tolerance varies a lot, but as a class adults have a lot more of it. I think that this tolerance might work better for more quick sharp pain that doesn't last like a quick spanking than for longer drawn out pain."

This is true and instantaneous pain threshold tends to increase throughout your entire life.

Thus many parents take increasing the number of swats in proportion to their kids age ensuring the spanking remains memorable.

Young kids do not need to be given long spankings.

Picture a girl who has been regularly spanked throughout her life at various ages, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20, 25 and 35. She knows and accepts that the duration of her spankings should increase with age so her bottom needs to be spanked harder and for a lot longer when she is grown up.

A painful corporal punishment discipline spanking her bare bottom received when she was 6 or 10 would feel like only a few playful swats on her bare bottom at 35.