Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanked for twerking part 2

Why big bottomed girls need to be spanked harder.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-04-30 23:43:35

All girls need to have their bottoms spanked. The reason that most voters vote that girls with bigger bottoms need to be spanked harder and the vote is not 50:50 yes and no is (believe it or not) actually to do with the laws of physics.

A cane or paddle applied to the girls bottom will hurt but the impact force will be lower if it is spread out over a larger area. A large wide bottom with a huge amount of muscle covered by a large volume of fatty tissue will absorb a lot more energy than a very small narrow slim bottom that has no fatty tissue.

Lets take this to the logical extreme.

A female with size zero hips and bum and a female with size 26 hips and bum.

The cane has to decelerate from full speed to a stop with less then half the contact area AND less than half the thickness amount of flesh between the hard cane and the hard bone.

Basically bigger bum means more padding therefor: more/harder spanking to get the lesson across.

More force (or a larger number of strikes) is required to do 'Proportionally' the same damage to a larger target.

This is why parents always increase the severity of spanking punishments for their daughters as they grow up.

Same applies for any force application against a living target eg what game a hunting rifles is designed for lethal use against depends on the amount of Foot/pounds of force the gun has. About 80-160ft/lb for a human, 5000 - 10000ft/lb for an elephant because the elephant is bigger.

If you have a big bottom badgirlgetspanked you can expect your spanker to want to spank you harder to make sure they teach you a lesson.

Does this answer your question properly?

Posted by Dazo on 2014-04-30 23:59:27

PS. This higher pain threshold does not take into account an individual persons level of personal pain TOLERANCE. Typically the average female pain tolerance is higher than a males.

PPS. This also does not take into account a fanatics tendency to want to use excessive force when it is not required eg spanking a girl much harder than required.

or to follow my previous example why WTF Rifles are so popular when they are not required or needed yet lots of people want to buy one anyway.

A Nitro Express 700 Elephant gun (for killing African Bull Elephants which are the largest land animal on Earth) has 9,700 ft/lb of force.

A WTF Rifle has 13,000 ft/lb of force. (its stated purpose is for killing Tyrannosaurus Rex)

Posted by analee on 2014-05-01 01:26:43

dear Dazo,

of course, this sounds right. but then when i was growing up i got belted harder as i got older, even though i pretty much stopped growing when i was 14. my little bottom doesnt have much padding, but it hasnt kept me from getting severe swats at times.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-05-01 01:50:40

Dear analee

You said:-

"I got belted harder as i got older, even though i pretty much stopped growing when i was 14."

A parent's reasoning behind this is usually:-

"Well you are older so you should know better!"

Posted by analee on 2014-05-02 22:33:56

yes, and that's exactly what i was told. also, when i got older, i did more bad things, lol. i can't complain, i deserved most of it. but i wish i had more padding down there for those spankings.