Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Android

Posted by jonno.in.sa on 2014-05-27 08:50:26

I'm a software developer with experience on many platforms. Can't we create an Android version for smartphones? Maybe regenerate interest in MisterPoll.

Let me know.

Posted by boo779040 on 2019-11-25 15:00:32

Hey learners! Professional creators are helping to make good reviews and cool content for your essay papers. The best www.craftanessay.com/custom-research-papers writing service is professional writing help company for getting the best projects. They can help you in any subject you need to do at their website.

Posted by jennifer247 on 2020-01-09 12:18:25

Android is a mobile operating system and now there are many Android mobiles are available. use cbd for pets Compared to other mobile OS, It is very easy to use and it provides safety to our data. I am an Android mobile user and I am satisfied with its functions.

Posted by Lego on 2020-02-07 14:00:45

hey if you need good program and software developers u can find them over there https://www.gravum.com/services/dedicated-teams/ . a good and smart professional team that can solve all the problems with apps windows and other programs. every now and then when i face some problem i got used to ask them to help me.

Posted by seboo on 2020-02-08 08:39:11

E-ZPass is an electronic toll collection system used on most tolled roads, bridges and tunnels in the Midwestern and Northeastern United States.

ez pass ny | ezpassny