Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

What is happening here in misterpoll ?

Posted by javir on 2017-08-07 06:26:40

What is happening here in misterpoll ? , if you publish a survey you are told that ia a limited interest poll ,that is the same as saying that nobody is going to find or to vote in it, if you try to vote in any poll tells you error that try it inside a few minutes is this normal?

Posted by garpthagain on 2017-08-08 22:50:12

I'd recommend reaching out to MoneitizeMore via email or facebook; they bought MP a couple years ago and after saying they were listening to the community pretty much stopped maintaining the site. No update to search, no update for today's most active, longer wait times between polls along with the site breaking for a few days every week.

There's an article basically bragging about how they've increased this site's revenue while they do nothing. All about google ad dollars.

http://blog.flippa.com/case-study-how-one-team-boosted-revenue-by-4x-with-no-additional-traffic/

Posted by Small Guy on 2017-09-18 21:27:58

Thanks garpthagain, I may give that a try. I've been trying to get my damn account deleted for about a year now. But I don't think any admins check in here anymore.

Posted by I Never Knew That on 2018-03-14 03:25:05

Limited Interest polls are a complete pain. They should be searchable but the search results haven't been updated for over 2 years now. I don't know why they are still using this as an approval option. If it's approved for limited interest then noone is EVER going to see it.

Posted by WalterJBowen on 2019-10-31 17:36:56

Hey friends, I like this website so much and I always love to read the many things here and I get much knowledge from this website. Well, I am here for gathering some information and I wanted to ask that can I pay someone to do my assignment in australia? Well, someone suggest me about the Essayontime.com.au service which is an Australia based essay writing company but i don't know so much and that's why I want to be sure about this.