Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Misterpoll.com Website Broken

Posted by Durmi on 2017-09-28 21:15:48

Hi,

The misterpoll.com website 'Add question' sub-site is broken in Firefox. I cannot add choices, the page looks like if it were in Internet Explorer 5 .

Posted by garpthagain on 2017-09-29 18:12:23

Have you seen that sub site before? I've never seen it before today. It's unusable and completely unintuitive. If it's an intentional design decision it's a major, major step back. For once I'm hoping the site is simply broken again, because if it's a new design mp just killed itself. On chrome btw, so at the very least it's not working on multiple browsers.

Posted by mark wild on 2017-10-07 09:19:16

It doesn't work currently. Hopefully they will fix it.

Posted by Surveyer on 2017-10-12 10:40:03

Just registered to make a poll. All I get is this retarded "All your base are belong to us." error message!

Posted by garpthagain on 2017-10-12 18:22:35

I've never seen that error message on this site; I've noticed mp often redirects to ads, could that be what you saw or is mp actually spitting out that error message?

Right now it seems like the only polls that can be successfully made are essay only.

The trick, for those at least, is to make your question then instead of clicking save or back, just go into the address bar and delete everything up till you poll number.